Uniden wav files player and organizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

deim

Universal Scanner Audio Player developer
Sorry guys, i have been very busy and not work on this project past few months. Now i want to continue work on it.
First, link on signatute fixed)))))
Please, remind me about new bugs.
Which of them need to be fixed primarily?

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Sorry guys, i have been very busy

We understand people get busy, thanks for helping us. My biggest issue is NAC displaying in HEX not Dec, can you change back to Decimal please.

Kaleier1

Sorry guys, i have been very busy and not work on this project past few months. Now i want to continue work on it.
First, link on signatute fixed)))))

Message #130 - Files missing when read into player.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
We understand people get busy, thanks for helping us. My biggest issue is NAC displaying in HEX not Dec, can you change back to Decimal please.

I hope this becomes an option to select hex or dec, because you are I think the only person I have ever heard of who wants to see NAC in decimal.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I hope this becomes an option to select hex or dec, because you are I think the only person I have ever heard of who wants to see NAC in decimal.

Seriously, you'd rather see NAC code like it is showing (see photo) rather than something like 383? Or am I missing something? Just trying to understand.

Screenshot 2020-06-04 12.50.36 (2).png

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
"NAC 383" would still be hex, but without the hex identifier prefix (0x). That NAC in decimal would be 899.

I could live without seeing the prefix, yes, but I don't want to see the NAC identified in decimal.

Ubbe

Is it possible to make the sort on TG to be in numerical order and not just on the first digit?
It now will sort on TG numbers first digit:

/Ubbe

Mikek

Premium Subscriber
I’d like to recommend keeping the chosen file location ‘sticky’ between sessions, and the ability to filter by duration (specifically 0-second files). Thank you!

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
@deim must have gotten busy with live, totally understandable. I'm using V.7 as it seems to work better for me than v.9 does at reading the NAC codes, everything else is great though as far as I found. @Ubbe has an issue with names, but apparently the Whistler's only read the RID not the name when recording as I haven't seen any names pop up on mine.

Mikek

Premium Subscriber
The file location are sticky, if you only use the Read Files function and don't go in the Open Folder function.

/Ubbe

I'm running W10 as a Parallels VM and don't see that behavior. I'll dig into it a little more tho...

Ubbe

I'm running W10 as a Parallels VM and don't see that behavior. I'll dig into it a little more tho...
Go to the folder where you have installed the program. There you will find a config.json file that you can open with Notepad to read. The first item in the list will be the sticky folder that are used when you read files. Check if that path is correct and that it also changes if you select another folder to read files from.

/Ubbe

deim

Universal Scanner Audio Player developer
And if you press button "Restore Defaults" config file will be removed and you can castomise all settings anew.

New version finished. 2.0.10

1. Added check box with NAC settings (now you can select Hex or Dec display. Important! Default mode is hex. If you want to change it, you must uncheck checkbox before files loading).
  2. Fixed NAC reading for Uniden and Whistler scanners.
  3. Fixed sort in Uid Column. Now it sort like a digits not as string.
Unfortunately in Tgid column still sort like a strings, because in HomePatrol scanners in private call mode scanner write info about 2 tgids and this data can't convert to integer data type.

Link: Release.zip

Kaleier1

i tried to reproduce this problem, but wouldn't. You have this problem with all files or maybe with files from one directory?

I load all the files from the SDS200 to one directory. I'll have to try other directories and older versions. It may be my computer.

jafo818

Premium Subscriber
@deim It seems your program is flagged by Malwarebytes with "MachineLearning/Anomalous.100%" and it quarantines the file. I'm sure this is just it being cautious since it hasn't seen this program before. Just a heads up...

Status
Not open for further replies.