Uniden.........You've got to be kidding me!!!

radio3353

if you read the current market analysis scanners will be continue to be built but the best part of the market is going to be aircraft aviation monitoring Marine monitoring so if people don't start listening to other things besides police the scanner industry will dry up the survival of this market is going to be based upon people starting to find other things to listen to so people please start listening to other things and looking for other things to monitor my area happens to be all encrypted now except fire aircraft and rescue helicopters aircraft airline maintenance channels which are very interesting sometimes especially when an aircraft is in trouble and they're trying to work through the problem so please start looking for other things to listen to or we will no longer have this hobby anyway I could be all wrong but that's the way it certainly looks to me

What on earth does that have to do with the the rubber cover for the USB port? :rolleyes:

Omega-TI

Ω
Premium Subscriber
All is speculation. Who knows, it's only been a little over a week. It could also be something as simple as a vacation or taking a break.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
This thread was created before Joe's last log on and he could have missed the thread since he was not tagged. If one wants @JoeBearcat , or any other user to see a specific thread, one should tag that user by hitting the @ followed by the user name of the person to tag..