VIPER Related Scanner Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Howdy Folks.
I have had a lot of email/PM requests for VIPER related software files. I am going to try this as an experiment as a way to share VIPER related software files...
I am starting this thread for the purpose of sharing VIPER related Scanner Software Files ONLY....any off topic posts will be deleted....please abide by the following:

1) NO Requests in this thread....ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU WILL BE SHARING AND ATTACHING A SCANNER SOFTWARE FILE!!!

2) Please reread #1 as I am sure someone will immediately post a "Can I have software for XXX County?". AGAIN DO NOT POST SOFTWARE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD!!!!

3) Please post your file info in the following format:

A) Scanner/Receiver Model Name
B) Software Package Used Name
C) Brief Description of Your Bank/Memory Organization and VIPER agencies stored.

4) Profit.

Again: If you post requests in this thread or make off topic posts here your post will be deleted....I will leave this stickied to the forum for awhile and see how this goes...if it becomes more of a problem then benefit I will unsticky and lock it up and toss it away...

I will post my VIPER scanner files once I get home from work later today.

Thanks for sharing your VIPER related Scanner files and thanks for being a great part of Radioreference.com!

Happy Monitoring!
Marshall KE4ZNR

Last edited:

airbear21200

Premium Subscriber
my current 996 VIPER file

This is a USAD file that I have used for VIPER. I use the same file for both the 396 and the 996, hence the lack of individual sites. I use control channel only, listing the control channels in one “site”. I just have the NCSHP talk groups in the list. While this is functional, I am looking for something more “up to date”, primarily for the 996 mobile. Particularly along the 52/220/74 (503/130) corridor from Mt. Airy to the Brunswick shoreline. I also frequently run 40 back up to Goldsboro and then into Wilson, then back along 264/40 west to Winston-Salem.
<file to be added by KE4ZNR, thanks Marshall !>

Dave

Attachments

• 21-NC VIPER.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 134
Last edited by a moderator:

Searay

Premium Subscriber
Uniden BC996T NC Viper Stystem File

This is the file I have started. I am working through getting the GPS coordinates set up for all the sites for the system. I use the GPS feature on the 996T and it works great. I have the SC Palmetto System set up and monitor it daily. I will post updated version of the system file as I am able to update the site locations. If anyone would like to add to the group listings, please do so. Once you have the system file done, the ability to cut-n-paste groups is easy and will save us all time if we share. Please email or PM me with any suggestions or comments.

Matt

Attachments

• NC Viper.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 111

randyK

Uniden BC396T SHP Viper

This is a SHP Viper file for a BC396T, It should contain all primary control channels & all districts. CC only of course, for use with uniden UASD software.
Randy

Last edited:

randyK

NC Viper for GRE PSR500, WIN500 software

This is a Shp Viper file for the Gre PSR500 for use with Win500 software. Scanlist 1 is troop A, Scanlist 2 is troop B & so on. Bank 9 is misc talkgroups. It should have all primary control channels & all shp districts.
Randy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.