Visiting for a Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidjacobs2012

Premium Subscriber
Hello all. Hope everyone is having a decent Tuesday afternoon.
I am visiting family in a few days in the LA area and I want to monitor as many agencies as I can. I'm gonna be staying in Westwood in a high rise building. Other family will be in what I was told "the valley".
I was born in LA and lived there for about 6 years and always visited about once a year or every two years. Now it's been about 5 years since I visited last. Now I have the ability to visit and monitor. I want to monitor as much as I can but I don't want too much. Does anybody have suggestions on what to program in for visitors? Thanks

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

LZJSR

Premium Subscriber
If you send me a private message with your email address, I can send you my 436hp file (I use Butel ARC536pro). From that area you should monitor:

Los Angeles Fire Department Channel: 4,5,7,9,11 Los Angeles County, California (CA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference
LAPD West Los Angeles (Channel 8/108): Los Angeles County, California (CA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference
UCLA Trunked Radio System (PD/Fire/EMS) University of California (Los Angeles) Trunking System, Los Angeles, California - Scanner Frequencies
CHP West LA Pink 2 (Southern Division): California Highway Patrol (CHP) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference
LAX PD: Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) Trunking System, Los Angeles, California - Scanner Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.