What does LRRP mean?

AngWay

Premium Subscriber
I have tried searching online but i can't figure out what this means in dsdplus fastlane does anybody know? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• nofix.png
    nofix.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 47

Ubbe

It's the GPS position being sent. In that screen grab you can see that it uses IP numbers instead of user ID and the GPS has yet no fixed position so doesn't send any coordinates that DSD can use to plot a vehicle on a map using its LRRP.exe program.

/Ubbe

dlwtrunked

Premium Subscriber
Note also that there is more than one format and DSD+ has to understand the one it sees. I had a local that it did not. Lo;king at bits, figured out what they were doing, told DSD+ programmer and gave him examples, and he added it. :)

Ubbe

This is probably one of those unsupported GPS formats as it says the source are always the same IP number but the target are different IP numbers. I can't see a reason to send "no fix" to the mobile units, so the protocol used are not one that DSD can interpret.

/Ubbe

seagravebuff60

Short Bus Reject
Feed Provider
I have tried searching online but i can't figure out what this means in dsdplus fastlane does anybody know? Thanks in advance
Location Response and Request Protocol. Basically GPS Data. I have a ton of DMR and one P25 System in my area that uses it. DSD+ stores this raw information in the DSDPlus.LLRP File also the LRRP.exe is a interactive plot point map.

In your screenshot, it looks like it is just sending IP addresses, possibly an unsupported type of LRRP that others have suggested or something. I've run into that type of data displaying especially with P25 systems. Usually status/no Fix means that there was no updated location since the last time it checked.