When will Analyse be finished?

Status
Not open for further replies.

k3fs

UPman what happened to the rest of the features in Analyze (HP1/2) that werent put into the 436HP?

Good question. It was announced. You could at least give an update on the progress.

When there is a problem, admit it as soon as possible.

Customers are not stupid. Ignoring or denying a legitimate problem is not the way to handle it.

I agree, cmon UPMan, you want your customer base, you respond to your customers. Look at Whistler!
I know I mostly run Uniden scanners (yay!) but NXDN shouldve come by now. Whistler's customer service is nice too.. but yeah, like K3FS said, we aren't stupid. Give up the ghost and tell us what you got planned.
End of rant..

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Posts moved to their own thread.

Guys, I understand your frustration but let's not hijack someone else's thread.

sibbley

Premium Subscriber
What is missing yet? Is it just Activity Log, Current Activity, and LCN Monitor?

I use BCD Log View for those I've listed above. If so, they are there, you just need third party software to access them. Of course there is always RH-536HP_mkII, although that software has problems at times.

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
You people just want to rush Uniden. Give them a break.. After all, the x36HPs were only announced in November 2013 and hit market in January 2014. It has only been 3 years and several months. You could almost finish a college degree, medical school, or some medical residencies during that period. But I'm digressing. Go watch Jupiter orbit the sun (12 years). Maybe then.

Status
Not open for further replies.