Possible Database Issue with Regards to DMR Repeaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

W2GLD

Premium Subscriber
Last night and today, when trying to edit a DMR repeater, it appears that the database is no longer accepting the Color Code information correctly. Previously, when these were entered, I would use "1 CC", now the database says this is not valid. I tried several other as well and it will not allow the entry of new and/or changed Color Codes. Can one of the globals administrators please take a look at this?

Thanks,

Jerry, W2GLD

cubn

Database Admin
Last night and today, when trying to edit a DMR repeater, it appears that the database is no longer accepting the Color Code information correctly. Previously, when these were entered, I would use "1 CC", now the database says this is not valid. I tried several other as well and it will not allow the entry of new and/or changed Color Codes. Can one of the globals administrators please take a look at this?

Thanks,

Jerry, W2GLD

Probably a dumb question but is the Mode set to DMR for the frequency?

W2GLD

Premium Subscriber
Well now that I said that, you got me thinking... The time I was changing was already a DMR repeater, just the Color Code had changed. Sure enough, I went back into that frequency and it had changed to FM when I cleared out the Color Code. I was able to make the update now with it being DMR, as one would expect. I'll be sure to keep a closer watch on this next time.

Please disregard this post, most likely human error on my part.

Thanks,

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.