ICI Trunked System - Posts your new findings here!

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
Does anybody hear any traffics on this? I never hear anything and wondered if it's still simulcast.

24809b0DCHP AltadenaSimulcast - CHP Altadena Brown Channel

I was hearing lot of traffic on CHP Altadena/Simulcast many months ago (maybe in Feb and March) when first starting using my 436HP and 536HP and listening to ICIS P25 (I believe Pasadena site). But have not heard them for a long time now.
Steve AA6IO

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
Looks like Foothill Transit could be joining ICIS.

They have grant funding and RFP out for new radio equipment and dispatch software which makes mention of their desire to join ICIS in 2015.

rananthony04

Burbank P25 CC live

Burbank now has a P25 Control Channel of 470.1625 with a sys ID of 376. Can't tell you if any traffic is carried on it as I am not in a location to reliably monitor it.

VFCC

Feed Provider
Verdugo is not encrypted, but does not normally show up on the East San Gabriel Valley cell.

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
You can hear Verdugo on Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena and Montebello sites.

rananthony04

Has anyone heard any L/E TG's on the Glendale P25 CC yet? I ask because I heard TG 2066[Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena AIRTAC] on the Glendale P25 site yesterday. Maybe they're starting to cut over?

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
New Burbank P25 site:

Site 14
470.0625a
470.1125a
470.1625a
470.2375c

NAC: not supplied. (if someone could grab that please).

Db. Updated

BSA113

ICIS P25 Band Plans

I am trying to program my BC996XT for the ICIS P25 sites. I have not been able to find the Band Plans for any of the sites here on RR. Can anyone provide me with this information?

W6KRU

I am trying to program my BC996XT for the ICIS P25 sites. I have not been able to find the Band Plans for any of the sites here on RR. Can anyone provide me with this information?

I believe that system should be explicit mode channel assignment, so you leave all bandplan entries blank and the system will provide the required information on the control channel. Try that and see if it works.

BSA113

ICIS P25 Settings

I am not using any Band Plans as was suggested in a previous post. I am able to receive the Beverly Hills, Pasadena, and Glendale P25 sites. I am getting some transmissions on some of the talk groups, but the transmissions often seem to get cut off?

Do I need to adjust some settings such as the Hold Time or P25 Wait Time or some other setting? Any help will be appreciated.