Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm listening to the Albany City and Colonie Police Fire and EMS feed, which (usually) has alpha tags which I can see in Scanner Live on my computer, or on the 5-0 Radio iPhone app. This feed is really tricky to understand clearly because of how many agencies are on it, so the alpha tags are a life saver... Today the alpha tags aren't showing, they just constantly show the name of the feed. I've tried the other players on Broadcastify that enable tags and they aren't showing there either.
Is there a way to troubleshoot and resolve this from a listener perspective or is this an issue on the feed broadcaster's end?
Thank you!

boatbod

I'm listening to the Albany City and Colonie Police Fire and EMS feed, which (usually) has alpha tags which I can see in Scanner Live on my computer, or on the 5-0 Radio iPhone app. This feed is really tricky to understand clearly because of how many agencies are on it, so the alpha tags are a life saver... Today the alpha tags aren't showing, they just constantly show the name of the feed. I've tried the other players on Broadcastify that enable tags and they aren't showing there either.
Is there a way to troubleshoot and resolve this from a listener perspective or is this an issue on the feed broadcaster's end?
Thank you!
If the data is not being sent by the broadcaster there really is nothing the listener can do. To verify your player you might try tuning a different feed that has metatags enabled.

Feed Provider
Looks like their alpha tags are indeed off. Try contacting the provider directly, and ask them about it.
They might have rebooted their computer , and forgot to restart the metadata.

Status
Not open for further replies.