Command Post Monroe County

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckbull

Premium Subscriber
has anyone been able to monitor any agencies in the Monroe County area for the hunt for eric frein ??

Steveradio

From what im monitoring here in Mt. Pocono area the local Barrett twp Police are using the Police North for all Monroe CO units assigned to the indent with half hour timer checks.

For the state units when the Barrett twp (Bravo Units) talk you can hear the 800mhz mumble radios in the back ground,,

Sure there is Tactical operations going on but nothing else repeated.

buckbull

Premium Subscriber
From what im monitoring here in Mt. Pocono area the local Barrett twp Police are using the Police North for all Monroe CO units assigned to the indent with half hour timer checks.

For the state units when the Barrett twp (Bravo Units) talk you can hear the 800mhz mumble radios in the back ground,,

Sure there is Tactical operations going on but nothing else repeated.

Police North for all Monroe CO ? Frequency please? I couldn't find barrett twp . Thanks

skip39

167.5375 was active during the manhunt with heavy encryption usage.
167.5625 was also heard .
i live up in the matamoras area

buckbull

Premium Subscriber
What set up you have to be able to hear them i live in milford up on a hill and i didnt hear anything ?

Last edited:

buckbull

Premium Subscriber
One more question . Are you able to receive blooming grove state police ? If so what frequencies are you getting them on ?

buckbull

Premium Subscriber
Yes they are but on my scanner they came up encrypted on167.5625 skip you heard actual conversation on it all i heard was a dial ton and a busy signal just like the sound of a landline phone ????

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
Are you using a GRE Scanner? My PSR-800 used to do that on encrypted transmissions. There is a setting to turn that off somewhere.

buckbull

Premium Subscriber
Ok nosoup4u please remember the setting !!! I have whistler ws1080 pretty much same as the 800

buckbull

Premium Subscriber
Ok great but on my scanner when a transmission comes over the letter E shows up which it means its encrypted. How are some guys listening to it ??

Status
Not open for further replies.