mrc333777

Premium Subscriber
Change Log
----------

DSD+ 2.254

Added TDMA Tagging option. When enabled, " (TDMA)" is appended to the names
of P25 talkgroups that are seen making Phase II calls. These name changes are
stored in the DSDPlus.groups file.

Added Current/Seen Groups window. Displays all talkgroups that have been seen during
a user-specified time frame on the currently monitored system.

Added Current/Seen Radios window. Displays either all radios, or all of a selected talkgroup's
radios, that have been seen during a user-specified time frame on the currently monitored system.

Time limits of up to four hours can be used to display which talkgroups and radios are
currently active on a system. Longer time limits, up to 24 hours, can be used to show
which talkgroups and radios have been seen during that time period.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I'm going to really like this feature as I do something similar "manually" after the fact by importing my Event logs into an Excel workbook to do some statistical analysis, etc. Really helps to identify what unknown talkgroup 4567 is.

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Florida Forum Moderator
maybe I missed it - where is the "toggle" for TDMA logging located?

AWESOME new features on RID logging!

hrh17

Nice feature. I'm running 7 dongles on the same system, different sites. I'm assuming I only need 1 group / radio window open and dsdplus should pull information from all the other instances

slicerwizard

If they're all running in the same folder / using the same groups/radios files, yes. I had two instances running on two sites and their displays reflected activity from both sites. If a group was active on one site, it showed up on both group windows.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Newbie question, I tried to download the update through the program but can not find the download. Where is it saved by default, as it didn't ask me where to save it?

ATCTech

It should be in the same folder that your current installation of DSD+ is running in when you requested it to update. Look for a zip file in the main folder.

Cheers!

Chibson

Premium Subscriber
Newbie question, I tried to download the update through the program but can not find the download. Where is it saved by default, as it didn't ask me where to save it?
So when you download a new DSD+ Fastlane update it should default into the DSD+ Fastlane folder. The newest update (zipped) folder should look like this. But zipped. To unzip it, it'll ask for a key cause it's encrypted. To get the key you go to your email where you bought DSD+ Fastlane with and it should be posted with the first download you got.

Edit: N1GAW already solved it, did not see the post haha.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 24

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
So when you download a new DSD+ Fastlane update it should default into the DSD+ Fastlane folder. The newest update (zipped) folder should look like this. But zipped. To unzip it, it'll ask for a key cause it's encrypted. To get the key you go to your email where you bought DSD+ Fastlane with and it should be posted with the first download you got.

Thanks @ATCTech responded earlier and I found it.

lviper

Premium Subscriber
The last seen groups or radios aren't logging anything for the nxdn system I'm monitoring. It works for the p25 system, just not the nxdn. Is the last seen groups and radios only for p25 systems like the new tdma feature? I didn't read the notes as such.

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Florida Forum Moderator
i am seeing TG activity (on a P25 p1 trunk) that is not populating the current groups or current radios boxes. I appreciate that it's a new feature, but it doesn't seem to be running 100% (at least not in my case) - i am NOT calling this a "bug" - it's just something I have observed on this particular OBT system.

doug

Attachments

• 1591018201052.png
    1591018201052.png
    438.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
The last seen groups or radios aren't logging anything for the nxdn system I'm monitoring. It works for the p25 system, just not the nxdn. Is the last seen groups and radios only for p25 systems like the new tdma feature? I didn't read the notes as such.

No, it's not only for TDMA. And do you have your DSDPlus.networks, DSDPlus.sites, and DSDPlus.frequencies files configured completely for the system you are monitoring? I think you will want to make sure the system information for at least each system/site are properly added to DSDPlus.networks and DSDPlus.sites.

lviper

Premium Subscriber

Well, I think I fixed it. At home I only monitor one single system, the nxdn system. I never had the siteloader setup, only the networks and sites. Since the last seen feature was working at work on the p25 system I monitor, I decided to try a p25 system at home. So I setup the additional networks and sites, then setup the siteloader and switched over to the p25 system. As I feared, my inside antenna wasn't enough to pick up the site. So I switched back to the nxdn system and behold, there are the last seen groups and radios.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I think the systems need to be entered into the networks, sites and siteloader files for the last seen to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.