DSD+2.256 version

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogtowndrums

Feed Provider
See those links I posted a couple posts above? If ya follow the directions I gave you can likely download the version that you need which has the latest FMP* in it.

I forgot to also include:

https://www.dsdplus.com/dsdplusuploads/FastLane/##########_DSDPlus2p246.zip

If you follow the instructions I outlined in the original post, you can download 2p246 and newer. But if you download and unarchive 2p246 into your DSDPlus folder, you'll then want to download each of the versions newer than that afterwards and do the same.

Follow the bouncing ball folks.

Mike

This was the version containing the updated FMP24 that I needed.

2.246, 2.254, and the current version were the only versions of DSD+ that I was able to download from the server using that method.

I lost power early this morning, and when I booted up and started DSD+ 2.228 to get my streams back up and running, this was the first time that the software auto-updated. Looks like it skipped from 2.228 to the current version, so I didn't get the files. I serve my streams to BCFY from a dedicated machine (thanks Goodwill), so I previously didn't check it unless I received an update email, lost power, or my streams inexplicably went down.

Anyway, thanks for the assistance. I understand that this is niche software, so between the RTL-SDR.com folks, the developer, and these forums, y'all make it possible for a semi-computer-literate RN/EMT to serve my community's fire and EMS streams.

Status
Not open for further replies.