Help with pro 106

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmacody

Hello to all i just bought a new pro 106 here in Cincinnati Ohio they programmed the radio for me and said that's all they could do but its not for the area i want and the way i want it set up if there is anyone in the Milford area that knows how to program these and will set it up the way i want it to be i am willing to pay someone for there time and gas so please respond i for sure need the help my email is cody_lee30@yahoo.com i hope i am OK with putting my email here and asking for help i am sorry if i am being a burden to anyone just don't understand these and need the help

bandit1176

Go to youtube and enter " pro-106 programing " in the search engine. Several vidios will come up. I found the ones by Mr. Twister to be very helpfull.

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
The MONIX Digital Scanner Team meets each Tuesday at 12:00 Noon at the American Legion Post located on the corner of Sharon and Winton Roads in Greenhills. Easily accessible off I-275. They have developed a file for the 106 that breaks down the county in east/west north/south sections, which sounds just like what you are looking for. Meetings are open to all, if you can make it there they can help you out
and get you going with your 106. More info at: MONIX

Status
Not open for further replies.