Introducing the SDS200

Status
Not open for further replies.

ansky

Time value of money. The longer they can hold your money in their bank drawing interest, the better for them.

Nah, interest rates are pretty negligible. The bigger reason is they don't want you jumping ship and buying from another retailer.

N9PBD

Premium Subscriber
After I chatted with someone at Zip Scanners who confirmed that the GPS was in stock for immediate delivery, I went ahead and ordered it. Moments later I got an email from Zip Scanners:

Why do online retailers keep doing this?

I just looked at their site and although it said "In Stock" up at the top, if you scrolled down to the Details section, it says "Currently on back order."

:rolleyes:

n9diz

I just looked at their site and although it said "In Stock" up at the top, if you scrolled down to the Details section, it says "Currently on back order."

:rolleyes:

This was the response after I asked for a refund:

Our associate was misinformed and the product page has since been update to state the item is currently on back order. We ourselves didn't know until we contacted our distributor to order the item. I will issue your refund.

Zip_Scanners

This was the response after I asked for a refund:
Sorry about this.

I made a mistake with the SKU names being so close CB-GPSK & BC-GPSK. Human error on my part - sorry about the confusion. We’re told we’ll have stock by end of Feb and will update product page if we get any updates on that.

Sorry about the mistake - as soon as I noticed this error we:
  1. Contacted all sales and offered a full refund/wait on backorder.
  2. Updated product pages.
  3. Updated staff on the stock of GPS so we relay info accurately.
If you all ever have any suggestions or we’re flat out wrong, like we are here, please email me directly at luke@zipscanners.com and I’ll update/fix things ASAP. We always want to improve - thanks!

markjrenna

Sorry about this.

I made a mistake with the SKU names being so close CB-GPSK & BC-GPSK. Human error on my part - sorry about the confusion. We’re told we’ll have stock by end of Feb and will update product page if we get any updates on that.

Sorry about the mistake - as soon as I noticed this error we:
  1. Contacted all sales and offered a full refund/wait on backorder.
  2. Updated product pages.
  3. Updated staff on the stock of GPS so we relay info accurately.
If you all ever have any suggestions or we’re flat out wrong, like we are here, please email me directly at luke@zipscanners.com and I’ll update/fix things ASAP. We always want to improve - thanks!

First way to improve. Stop lying. The chat person who you employ lies every time. Yes we have it in stock. You never do. I now go elsewhere.

Peerlessk

I ain’t afraid to admit . I will never ever ever deal with zip scanners again ....ever . Hell I can’t even unsucribe from them bombing my email . Why? Never received my remtronix 800b from them called ,emailed called .chat . Really over a antenna they claimed they sent ? Righhhhhhhht . Sure as heck am not going to pass $700 plus through that type of business practice . Could care less how any exscuse they spill . Never again .

Zip_Scanners

I ain’t afraid to admit . I will never ever ever deal with zip scanners again ....ever . Hell I can’t even unsucribe from them bombing my email . Why? Never received my remtronix 800b from them called ,emailed called .chat . Really over a antenna they claimed they sent ? Righhhhhhhht . Sure as heck am not going to pass $700 plus through that type of business practice . Could care less how any exscuse they spill . Never again .

We can't do customer service on here as it's considered selling and may get us banned/suspended from the forum.

Can you please email your order number or name on order at luke@zipscanners.com and I'll take a look at order details. I'm assuming we'll ship or refund. Thanks

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Others have done customer service here on the forums and been praised for it as being fully transparent...of course, in this thread it should be about the SDS200 and not another product but still...

Zip_Scanners

Others have done customer service here on the forums and been praised for it as being fully transparent...of course, in this thread it should be about the SDS200 and not another product but still...

A few years ago we received a warning on here for 'selling' and were told if continued, would lead to a ban. Since then we have not chimed in on much of anything to not risk this. I'm not sure of all the RR rules.

glimerman

Premium Subscriber
They are a reputable seller.
thank you for letting me know . i like amazon and im a prime member so that makes me feel even better . i will let you guys know how it works it will be here Wednesday the 13th they say ,for the next few days im going to watch videos and try to set up my programing so i have everything ready .i have a unication g4 .and have 3 p25 systems .so the sds 200 is all new too me cant wait to test it out

Status
Not open for further replies.