Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

paradiver

Maryland A-10's and some Michigan A-10's up at Gander airport yesterday.

Sec of Def now in New Delhi working way Westbound from Asia trip on the E-4B #73-1676.
Next stop shows to Paris at Charles De Gaulle airport.

Looks like Rummy 21 staging in iceland and is the pond-hopping tanker, as they just made a sortie.

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Looks like Rummy 21 staging in iceland and is the pond-hopping tanker, as they just made a sortie.

Yeah the Scottish spotters having a A-10 Field Day over there.. Vid of the Idaho A-10's yesterday.
Maybe today was mix of Michigan and Maryland A-10's I'm sure we will see them later. Note extended range center line fuel tanks.
You can just hear the cameras clicking in background yesterday.. Party time on the Prestwick flightline :)

frank3si

Tomorrow I have the opportunity to visit NASA Wallops to interview the USAF Thunderbirds in advance of the Ocean City show this weekend. It is for my website Aerospace Perceptions ( www.aerospaceperceptions.com ). If any of you have any questions you've always wanted to ask a member about flying with the team, flying F-16C/Ds, etc. feel free to pass them along. I don't as yet know how much time we'll have, if we'll an individual Thunderbird to interrogate or if it will be a press conference type set-up, but if I can ask some good questions in addition to the ones I already have I will try to. Cheers!

Mark

Premium Subscriber
C32b 02-4452 150th SOS NJ ANG flying around WRI. I haven't seen this airframe here in a while!!

Is 06/24 runway closed for repairs? It seems that all flights are utilizing 18/36.
McGuire FAA Notam says runway 6/24 closed till August 16.
Q) ZNY/QXXXX/IV/NBO/A/000/999/4000N07435W005
A) KWRI
B) 2305241000
C) 2308162130
E) RUNWAY 06/24 CLOSED.

mdmonitor

Tomorrow I have the opportunity to visit NASA Wallops to interview the USAF Thunderbirds in advance of the Ocean City show this weekend. It is for my website Aerospace Perceptions ( www.aerospaceperceptions.com ). If any of you have any questions you've always wanted to ask a member about flying with the team, flying F-16C/Ds, etc. feel free to pass them along. I don't as yet know how much time we'll have, if we'll an individual Thunderbird to interrogate or if it will be a press conference type set-up, but if I can ask some good questions in addition to the ones I already have I will try to. Cheers!
Would be nice to see their comm card. ;)

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
VICE PRESIDENT TRAVEL FOR TUESDAY, JUNE 6, 2023

At 8:35 AM ET, the Vice President will depart Joint Base Andrews en route to Philadelphia International Airport.
At 9:20 AM ET, the Vice President will arrive at Philadelphia International Airport.
At 10:40 AM ET, the Vice President will participate in a moderated conversation with the Service Employees International Union at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown.
At 12:05 PM ET, the Vice President will depart Philadelphia International Airport en route to Joint Base Andrews.
At 12:55 PM ET, the Vice President will arrive at Joint Base Andrews.

Status
Not open for further replies.