Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2024

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
1052L - DRAGO 51 C-2 Greyhound off KNGU Chambers.

Osprey heading north caught on camera:
View attachment 166715

And BISON 42 inbound to Chambers from yesterday as well. No base freq yet.
View attachment 166716
Confirm that the second picture was from 7/29/2024 ? Seems the aircraft is alternating between hex codes AE6BB0 and AEEBA2 (the second one was used in the Cape May area yesterday when I was planning on grabbing a photo id.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Tuesday August 6th, reports are VP will begin a tour of swing states with her yet to be named running mate in the presidential race. The tour starts in Philadelphia PA, with Raleigh NC named as one of the stops. Other states include WI, MI, GA, AZ, and NV.

Only other information I have that is confirmed is that neither I nor @Mark will be in Philadelphia Tuesday, and I could not confirm where @vgames15 would be that day. :)

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Odd AR-20 West Res overnight late tonight/early tomorrow seem like bomber numbers.
7/26 AR-20W 0515z-0900z FL-150-280 for night owls.
Couple Barksdale Buffs in Romania for a while so maybe they are returning or airshow Buffs?

BISON-30 coming up the coast #169437 CMV-22B VRM-30.
Buff coming back South from NY upstate ranges shows as 00000000 (AE586C)
Buff on course from Binghamton to Harrisburg Pa. May pass the Devils headed up that way :)

Could these be your bombers? Working with NATO and the Bomber Task Force (BTF) Europe for a little while at the Mihail Kogalniceanu Airbase (MKAB), Romania. The air base at Mihail Kogalniceau, better known as "MK," has been in use by the U.S. military since 1999.

Last edited:

mdmonitor

Tuesday August 6th, reports are VP will begin a tour of swing states with her yet to be named running mate in the presidential race. The tour starts in Philadelphia PA, with Raleigh NC named as one of the stops. Other states include WI, MI, GA, AZ, and NV.

Only other information I have that is confirmed is that neither I nor @Mark will be in Philadelphia Tuesday, and I could not confirm where @vgames15 would be that day. :)
Ahh !!! but Terry's been quiet lately. Maybe undergoing the vetting process? :unsure: