New Jersey Interoperability Communication System (NJICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elias1988

Feed Provider
Looking at my Pro96Com data 3081 and 3085 have been active also. 3085 appears to be a central channel and 3081 appears to be a northern channel judging by the radios that are being used.

rr60

Premium Subscriber
New PSIC 700 OTA soon North

Thanks for the "input" and thread name change.

The hardware is in and antennas were just put up this week for a big footprint
system (sorry no pictures) but I did see the stuff.

I will not say the exact location but only that it is above 600 MSL and will cover
Union Somerset Middlesex and some Essex, Hudson, Monmouth, Morris, Mercer.

Control channel is not up yet, but I am keeping an eye/ear for it :)

srftr

Premium Subscriber
New PSIC 700 System

Verified... Control Channel for Hill 1606 is.. 770.71875.This is an ASR site. But the site number is not 127.... Its 27.
For the simulcast cell... Prime site Hunterdon the control channel is... 773.83125, The site number is 2

KC2TEX

Premium Subscriber
So what would be ESP? Traffic Operations?

I forget the exact title, but I believe they are the trucks that are on the major roads to help stranded motorists with fuel, flats etc.

Edit: It is the Emergency Service Patrol

Last edited:

elias1988

Feed Provider
After this weekend's storm I have updated my list of identified radios.

Attachments

• NJ State Trunked 700 MHz Identified Radios.txt
    6.7 KB · Views: 280

CM1

Premium Subscriber
2237 - "5 Comm" sounds like NJSP (based on the traffic stop protocall the units are following)...this is now getting interesting...

elias1988

Feed Provider
DRJTBC Talkgroup Name Change?

Anyone else notice that the ops on the new system (2589 - "DRJTBC District 1 Primary") is being simulcasted from the DRJTBC-NJSP Link (41424) on the 800 system? this being said shouldn't 2589 be changed to DRJTBC-NJSP Link?

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
Actually, as of last night, both the Bridges and NJSP are now calling that channel "Dispatch". I would rename both to "DRJTBC Dispatch"

Highpockets

It might be a good idea to wait until the system is on line for a while before changing anything, there may be changes for a while until everything is all straightened out and completely on line.

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
North and Central Maintenance coming over site 127 today (Mt. Olive). I happen to be watching Unitrunker running on the 800 system and confirmed that the Radio ID's are the same on both systems.

elias1988

Feed Provider
I'm currently showing Central Maintenance patched to 3627,looking at the patch list its been patched on and off throughout the day however its been patched since 9:33 tonight.

Highpockets

AC2OY

Steve I guess one day I'm going have to call you and add some of these to the existing file you created for me I also read on here there are some federal and TSA frequencies I probably can pick up from Newark and Newark International Airport as well...Sooner or later I'm going have to figure out how to input these because apparently more and more stuff is added.

Status
Not open for further replies.