New Jersey Interoperability Communication System (NJICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

w2xq

Mentor
After a week without DSL and phone service, but listening to the 700 band I can say the majority of communications I hear are system checks. These "can you hear me" only occur around 6 a.m. every day. I heard just 1 DOT comm also around sunrise. Nothing during the day and evening. I have the LED flashing on all 700 freqs to attract my attention. Hope this helps.

elias1988

Feed Provider
Not sure if there's a problem on my end but that file won't open,also it looks like talkgroup 2569 is another Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission talkgroup,it was patched to District 1 at 3:31 for 8 seconds.

Last edited:

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Wow. I thought this thread was supposed to discuss what was happening in south jersey. So what is the latest status on the Camden County P25 Phase II system??

jvdet

Nice work John for keeping the ID's But i cant open the xl file either
my Exel uses 3 letter exstention yours has 4 ?
and i though this was for the NJ State 700 not Camden? or will they merge?
and how much radio traffic can 2 rf channels carry? the 3rd being a CC? as on some of the sites listed
and site 124 has the same cc as 101 but the remainder are different?

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
I used excel 2007. I am sure you can convert it online somewhere.

i found a site in Paterson.

CC 774.7812, site 101

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

W2SJW

Database Admin
The xlsx format is what's used by Excel 2007 & 2010.

His list is for the NJSP 800MHz system. Camden has nothing on the air yet for their 700MHz system, other than the 800MHz test transmitters.

This thread was titled the way it was because the new statewide 700MHz system went on-air first in South Jersey. Now, there are transmitter sites pooping up all over the place...

elias1988

Feed Provider
Here's the radios that I identified so far for the 700 MHz System.

Attachments

• NJ State Trunked 700 MHz Identified Radios.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 247

W2GLD

Premium Subscriber
Wow. I thought this thread was supposed to discuss what was happening in south jersey. So what is the latest status on the Camden County P25 Phase II system??

Last know update was the radio vendor bids were in and waiting for committee approval. All tower work was in progress and basically at the completion phase. This tower work was only for the actual construction of several new tower sites (Blackwood, Waterford, Pennsauken, and Cherry Hill). No rf infrastructure for 700MHz. Has been installed as of 09/01/2011; however, various conventional services on VHF/UHF have been moved around to these new tower locations from previous sites for better balance of coverage.

elias1988

Feed Provider
Updated identified radios.

Attachments

• NJ State Trunked 700 MHz Identified Radios.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 194
Status
Not open for further replies.