OC Fire and OC Sheriff squabble over Laguna Beach rescue - Raw Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb911

Save the BS. Call who you want. I KNEW you were just sucking me in. With you its always about character assassinations.

Tracey's Tactics: Leisa Hurst Search #2

The article at the blogspot link above carries a date of Saturday, February 21, 2009, the date of search #2, which makes some sense. Your linked to article, written by you, is dated Feb. 7, 2009, 2 weeks before search #2 even took place. It's certainly not a typo.

Also, the article at the above link was written by Thomas Tracey, not you.

At least there will be no need for anyone to post about your purported volunteer/paid employee experiences with San Bernardino Co. agencies, because you wrote: "I'm not with either agency now. Permanent disability." (Posted on this thread, post #23, 05-08- 2017).

No character assassination on my part. No "BS" from me. No "sucking anyone in" on my part.

Case closed, unless someone opts to re-open it.

'

krazybob

I didn't wrote the article and I'm done with you. You're now blocked. You can attack me, you can try to character assassinate me, you can ridicule me, you can draw false options -- you can do anything you want. But you and others will NEVER take away my accomplishments. In this case I drove up the mountain and put together a repeater. I drove back up and took it down. I gave the grid map to the family. It's my voice all over the audio tapes. Its me in many of the pictures. I didn't write the article and never said that I did. Keep searching my 15 years here at RR and dump as much on me as you want. In the end it shows you immaturity. The fact is you cannot disprove anything in any of the articles written by multiple writers. Maybe one day you'll volunteer your time. And yes, ECS volunteers are employees. They have to be to be covered by Workman's Compensation. Heaven help you I dare mention the station number you could find me at. Now stop harassing me. You are violating the board rules.

Last edited:

bb911

I didn't wrote the article and I'm done with you. You're now blocked. You can attack me, you can try to character assassinate me, you can ridicule me, you can draw false options -- you can do anything you want. But you and others will NEVER take away my accomplishments. In this case I drove up the mountain and put together a repeater. I drove back up and took it down. I gave the grid map to the family. It's my voice all over the audio tapes. Its me in many of the pictures. I didn't write the article and never said that I did. Keep searching my 15 years here at RR and dump as much on me as you want. In the end it shows you immaturity. The fact is you cannot disprove anything in any of the articles written by multiple writers. Maybe one day you'll volunteer your time. And yes, ECS volunteers are employees. They have to be to be covered by Workman's Compensation. Heaven help you I dare mention the station number you could find me at. Now stop harassing me. You are violating the board rules.

You wrote: "I didn't wrote the article and I'm done with you. You're now blocked.", but then you added the remainder of the post.

Therefore,

"In this case I drove up the mountain and put together a repeater. I drove back up and took it down. I gave the grid map to the family. " I don't recall stating that you didn't.

"It's my voice all over the audio tapes. Its me in many of the pictures." Did I state otherwise? I've never heard the tapes. I don't doubt for a second that it's you in many of the pictures.

" And yes, ECS volunteers are employees. They have to be to be covered by Workman's Compensation." No comment needed.

"The fact is you cannot disprove anything in any of the articles written by multiple writers." Well, then why did you remove the article that you wrote and put online? Leisa Hurst Search #2

Oh wait! I see that you have the site back up. You changed the background. The blue with stars sure looks better than the plain color you had up. Also, didn't you add some pics? Wait again, it's not even the same article. It's not the one written by you. I see that you put the authors name in small print on the page bottom on the left side: Thomas Tracey. Does he know about your site?

krazybob, you must be aware that at least a few others here know why you are capable of adding and removing websites so fast.

"But you and others will NEVER take away my accomplishments." I haven't tried to, but it sounds like others have.

"Now stop harassing me. You are violating the board rules." I'm clearly not harassing you. See below. I'm not aware that pointing out completely incorrect and very inappropriate information on many posts in a thread is against board rules.

From the freedictionary.com :

Harassment
1. To subject (another) to hostile or prejudicial remarks or actions; pressure or intimidate.
2. To irritate or torment persistently.

Last edited:

bb911

I'll just quietly watch from the corner over here.

*popcorn!*

Don't make too much popcorn because krazybob posted: "You're now blocked."

And I think rule #7 from the forum Rules and Etiquette applies:

7. Let a dead horse die. Please don't keep beating a horse in a thread. Leave that dead horse that is dead alone, since he is dead. If the horse is dead, don't beat it. Don't beat stuff around a dead horse either, since a dead horse is dead, and beating stuff around it is typically just pounding on sand.

I'm glad that the admins have allowed this thread (train wreck) to go on as long as it has, as I was able to gather some new information, that more than one gov agency should be interested in. Deja vu all over again.

I think the thread is now over, but that's what I stated before. I certainly won't be posting any further -- unless circumstances change. Actually, they have but....

BTW zz0468, I like your signature. Now I think I'll have some popcorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.