OFFICIAL MSWIN Thread

Blaketucker28

Premium Subscriber
I appreciate the information! I must of over looked it in the database. I have been hearing this TG quite frequently.
Thanks

TheRadioGuru

I appreciate the information! I must of over looked it in the database. I have been hearing this TG quite frequently.
Thanks
Metro makes VERY frequent trips to the Jackson area with transfers. I also don't know about more recent data, but as of 2018 EMS data they were the third busiest county right behind Hinds and Harrison. So it's very likely if a truck hits a tower you'll hear plenty of traffic while we pass through.

slhbeard

Premium Subscriber
Apparently, there was a glitch because I am hearing them now. Jackson, Greenwood, Brookhaven, and Hattiesburg.

Blaketucker28

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know if they have assigned the new Gluckstadt Police Department TG’s? Or if not can anyone in the central MS area help be on the lookout for any new TG activity in Madison County. I have seen they have officers, a department and all white patrol cars (with no markings yet), so I’m assuming they will be on MSWIN too since Gluckstadt FD is MSWIN. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Blake