Orbacom Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanknj

Good evening,
I am attempting to locate a vendor in the Northern New Jersey area (preferably within 1 hour of NYC, if one exists) that still supports, and repairs Orbacom console systems. I currently have a TDM-150 series Orbacom system with two consoles in service, yet in need of repair. We have approximately twenty phone lines, eight radio channels, alarms, intercoms, buzzers, etc. connected to the system as well. I am with a municipal police department, and we are looking for both immediate repair, and also possibly a service contract to keep us in service for a few more years.
Thank you.

fineshot1

W2GLD

Premium Subscriber
Good evening,
I am attempting to locate a vendor in the Northern New Jersey area (preferably within 1 hour of NYC, if one exists) that still supports, and repairs Orbacom console systems. I currently have a TDM-150 series Orbacom system with two consoles in service, yet in need of repair. We have approximately twenty phone lines, eight radio channels, alarms, intercoms, buzzers, etc. connected to the system as well. I am with a municipal police department, and we are looking for both immediate repair, and also possibly a service contract to keep us in service for a few more years.
Thank you.

Seek out a gentleman by the name of Paul Grimm; I forget his company but he is awesome with the TDM-150 units. I know this because I formally worked for Orbacom/IPC Command Systems. I think he is out of the lower NY area. Not many shops can really support the TDM-150 properly; and may not have access to parts either.

MPFD535

Pinnacle Wireless services them. Call 201-488-1099 direct line to dispatcher.

pagermansteve

Good evening,
Thank you.

Call Giles @ 276 632 9700. Business radios and emergency communications from GCS Electronics & Communications. He maintains two systems and has spare parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.