Pro-107 Handheld Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this scanner sometime back in 2011. The box that it came with has long since disappeared from my belongings and is someplace where the Gremlin that hides my socks hangs out.

Anyways, I located the iSCAN software for this and I was wondering if anyone had any leads on where to purchase the CD or find it. I'd like to get this thing programmed ASAP, it was a very nice unit and I have some very fond memories of this unit when it still scanned departments and sections in my area that weren't P25 phase II like they are now. I'd like to re-task this scanner for ham and aviation bands.

Appreciate the help, I don't believe this to be an illegal question as I own the Pro-107 and have a license for the proprietary software that was included with my purchase from RS.

read this first, some good info

Appreciate your help! I actually located the software last night after making this thread but I think I’ve got a separate issue now and rather than making a new thread, I’ll post it here:

I downloaded my SD Card and it’s full of talkgroups and frequencies on “Playlist 001”

If I add anything to this, for example, ham frequencies, will it delete anything when I save it to the SD Card as to put back in the Pro-107 scanner so I can listen to what’s on the scan list and listen to my additional frequencies added?

dispatch235

Premium Subscriber
Here's a link to a discussion about how to update the library in the iScan series of scanners, it CAN be done but requires copying the update out of the Whistler software and pasting it into the iScan folder. I have two Pro 107's in my stash and used to use them in the car and at work before MOSWIN became so popular

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
There is a seller that has 10 of the PRO-107 scanners on Ebay that were store demos for $75/ea. He's in New York.

He's had them on there for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.