ProScan: Proscan mobile interface

epka_pol

Member
Feed Provider
Joined
Jul 27, 2023
Messages
25
Reaction score
9
Location
Kielce, Poland
Hey everyone,
I'm running ProScan's web server so I can control my radio remotely over mobile, but the built-in web interface isn't optimized for phone screens.
As you can see in the screenshot, the virtual front panel, keypad, and audio controls scale down quite small on mobile browsers.

Has anyone built an Android app (APK) or a responsive web wrapper to make remote control easier on mobile? Since ProScan exposes web parameters and WebSocket updates, I'm curious if someone has created a cleaner touch layout for mobile.
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20260830-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20260830-WA0000.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG-20260826-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20260826-WA0005.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 101

Cheesebox13

Newbie
Joined
Apr 18, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
5
Did you get the log to work yet? I've been working on a few ideas, adding interchangeable display and skins. Also added a connect button with light, along with an RX light and a Log light.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261010-212139.png
    Screenshot_20261010-212139.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20261010-212142.png
    Screenshot_20261010-212142.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20261010-212124.png
    Screenshot_20261010-212124.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20261010-212102.png
    Screenshot_20261010-212102.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20261010-212055.png
    Screenshot_20261010-212055.png
    102.9 KB · Views: 18
  • markup_10712.png
    markup_10712.png
    136.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20261010-203914~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20261010-203914~2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20261010-204114~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20261010-204114~2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 17
Top