Refund Subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

questnz

Why would you, it is best Radio Forum on this Planet, Even 6 months subscription is cheap. Consider this donation to the cause.
Never heard this before? Thank you Lyndsay and all Sherifs of the forums.

mciupa

Database Admin
Is it possible to get a refund on the Premium Subscription?

It is a long standing policy that there is no refund given for Premium Subscriptions. Your subscription will eventually expire, but until then enjoy the features you can access for now.

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
There are websites for other topics that charge just to log on. This one offers a service for a very low optional fee and has to pay the bills whether you pay or not.

dvendt

Can we shake hands and end this? I would personally like it if politics and religion was band from this site.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Can we shake hands and end this? I would personally like it if politics and religion was band from this site.
Nah, that’s OK, I’m good.

You came in here to antagonize me, so I think all that’s needed is for you to apologize and move on. My house, my rules. Remember?

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dude, if posting a screenshot of the President tweeting something about communications scanners is antagonizing... you need to seriously rethink your life choices. it is a very newsworthy topic for this community. I realize that Trump is literally imploding before our very eyes.... but the frustration you feel knowing you hitched your wagon to him is your issue, not mine.

I’m not asking you to renounce your support of President Trump, I’m asking you to move on and leave me alone.

wtp

i did not like what he said, but i am still here.
EVERYONE has a right to think differently.
if everyone thought the same way, we would be sheep.

Status
Not open for further replies.