Scanner Screen software for 436 and 536

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttrainor

Okay I was able to get a screen shot of a close call.

Part of the info passed back from the scanner says close call, so it would be easy to log just the close call hits.

Problem is when the scanner gets a close call it stays on it, until you interact with it. This is no good.

Is there a way to tell it to hit on a close call wait for x seconds and look for another one if not logging them would be pointless.
You can program a negative delay in your close call settings, or try sending "KEY,S,P\r" after your own delay to resume scanning.

chuck_e7

Premium Subscriber
I personally don't want to see an orgasm on my screen! Maybe just a small warm feeling! hahahahaha

Vonskie

Premium Subscriber
WoW!!!!! now if you could just make that log to the screen live it would cause orgasm :)

Found an easy way to display the same data to a grid in a separate window.

I have back ground logging already. So I am trying to figure out what to call it.

There will be a menu at top that says view and then underneath that I could put Xray.

I do not want the user to get the function confused with the background logging as some users may not want to log the data just view it coming in in a grid. So I have to call it something else other than logging like xray debugging or something.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

dmaria

Found an easy way to display the same data to a grid in a separate window.

I have back ground logging already. So I am trying to figure out what to call it.

There will be a menu at top that says view and then underneath that I could put Xray.

I do not want the user to get the function confused with the background logging as some users may not want to log the data just view it coming in in a grid. So I have to call it something else other than logging like xray debugging or something.

Any suggestions?

I would suggest "History".

Vonskie

Premium Subscriber
I would suggest "History".

History is a possibility.

But it is only going to show what has happened since they opened the grid viewer not the entire history since the program started.

Its more of a realtime viewer with time stamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.