SDR# SDR# 1911 & rtl-sdr

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDXh0b0

Premium Subscriber
I get Prog's standing, they have & continue to work on quality hardware while providing excellent free software tailored to their hardware. Just time to update what the software supports...

got my eye on some new fishing gear that I may put on hold to get an airspy device...than again I might get an rspdx

all boils down to usage, right now I do allot more fishing

rabbit108

The response from MELERIX works for me. I have not had a single crash in 1913 since replacing the rtlsdr.dll file.
airspy@groups.io | SDR# 1913
github.com/rtlsdrblog/rtl-sdr-blog/releases/latest/download/release.zip

The response from PROG on June 10th I interpret as "we're here to sell and support Airspy products first. The fact that theres a work around for the RTL-SDR dongle is a courtesy." I'm guessing he's saying to fix it yourself?
Thank you for the interesting link and screenshot. I now have a better understanding of PROG's position.

OneLoneStar

I get Prog's standing, they have & continue to work on quality hardware while providing excellent free software tailored to their hardware. Just time to update what the software supports...

got my eye on some new fishing gear that I may put on hold to get an airspy device...than again I might get an rspdx

all boils down to usage, right now I do allot more fishing
I've had the RSPduo for a couple of years and absolutely love it. Airspy products are on sale right now so I put an HF+ Discovery in the cart. Should be delivered tomorrow.

Everything I've researched puts the Discovery over slightly the RSPdx in the HF range and (now) $75 cheaper so I went ahead and bought it. Now I need to see about an antenna. Been running the YouLoop for a while and it's been fair., Just looking to expand on it.

rabbit108

V1910 runs well with the 4 dlls added.

I notice that the file size of rtlsdr.dll changes according to how I start the display. Either way works.

I wasn't able to make v1913 behave with the rtl-sdr dongle. That is beyond my ability.

I replaced the 1913 exe with the 1910 exe. That worked, which seems to indicate a change in the 1913 exe. May as well use 1910 in the first place.

Thanks again for your help.

Last edited:

nofear236

I know this is a bit offtopic but, any of you know have a bug, like me, where you can't set bandwidth up more than 1000 in Windows 11? Once you reach 1000, click arrow up once more and goes back to 20. You can't also write with the keyboard. Only what to change the bandwidth is dragging te width in the spectrum view,
Did you fix it? Same happens to me I have Windows 10 and SDR 1918.
I think it confuses the thousands point for decimal points and converts Mhz to Hz. I have tried uninstalling the entire .NET environment, leaving the .NET v7 libraries without success. Greetings!

nofear236

I know this is a bit offtopic but, any of you know have a bug, like me, where you can't set bandwidth up more than 1000 in Windows 11? Once you reach 1000, click arrow up once more and goes back to 20. You can't also write with the keyboard. Only what to change the bandwidth is dragging te width in the spectrum view,
Fixed!!! Go to Control Panel --> Change date, number or hour --> Additional Setting --> In Groups Numbers you need to set 123456789 not 123.456.789 SDR confuse the dot for decimals.

Status
Not open for further replies.