SOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolrich55

I don't think I've heard so many 10-13's in a short period of time as I did last night. State police even came over the channel to ask for the address of one of the calls.

Tank67

I don't think I've heard so many 10-13's in a short period of time as I did last night. State police even came over the channel to ask for the address of one of the calls.

I didn’t hear state police but agreed, I think I heard somewhere around 20 in the span of an hour or so

coolrich55

Yeah what I heard was "State police dispatch to central. Can you repeat that last 10-13." I'm assuming that the state PD monitors SOD and then they dispatch their own units accordingly.

Ant9270

The Green Weenie
Not sure how credible it is, but I heard rumors that when the rioters “took” the 88th Precinct in Brooklyn, they apparently stole a few portables as well. Sounded like some malicious interference on SOD at times. Very sad and unfortunate

Danny37

Not sure how credible it is, but I heard rumors that when the rioters “took” the 88th Precinct in Brooklyn, they apparently stole a few portables as well. Sounded like some malicious interference on SOD at times. Very sad and unfortunate

Same, heard this as well.

Anyone else monitoring anything else besides CW-1?

Ant9270

The Green Weenie
Same, heard this as well.

Anyone else monitoring anything else besides CW-1?

I’m listening to the 800 system, some traffic. Seems like the Greenies from DPR as busy in the parks as well on the UHF system. Other then that, seems CW-1 is being used for the Brooklyn protest ops.

Ant9270

The Green Weenie
Really sad stuff though. Stay safe everyone. Hard to hear this kinda stuff.

Ant9270

The Green Weenie
Is there anything the Mayor could do or will this go on for days to come? Many cities are under curfew.

Well, he should’ve deployed the Guard from Fort Hamilton and Camp Smith about 48 hours ago, as well as a curfew. Instead of condemning the actions of these people, he stated he stands with them. I don’t want to go to into politics and derail the thread so I’ll leave it at that. Looks like it’s unfortunately going to be another long night for the boys in blue.

Ant9270

The Green Weenie
Just another reason why NYPD is rightfully going through with plans to encrypt their system. I know it’ll hurt some to hear it, but officer safety and infrastructure control far outweighs hobbyists “wants” it’s been relentless on CW1 with rogue transmissions tonight. Electronics Section must be working OT.

wcoriston

Buff.
Feed Provider
Just another reason why NYPD is rightfully going through with plans to encrypt their system. I know it’ll hurt some to hear it, but officer safety and infrastructure control far outweighs hobbyists “wants” it’s been relentless on CW1 with rogue transmissions tonight. Electronics Section must be working OT.
Unfortunate but the absolute truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.