Sticky Thread For Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Premium Subscriber

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
On Friday, March 11, the President will travel to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Arrival and departure scheduled for PHILADELPHIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, Atlantic Aviation Executive Terminal, 8375 Enterprise Ave, Philadelphia. The estimated Time of AF1 Arrival is 11:45am and Marine One Departure at 4:00 pm, times will be adjusted if needed when official schedule released later tonight. It looks like he will be taking M1 to Camp David after departure.

NYAirOne

From the Viper tape this morning. VT ANG F-35s STROKE 11, CHESTY 21, CORSAIR 31, BRASS 41. Push frequencies 254.200 and 316.300 (a new one for me) were mentioned. The mystery Spy Drones (?) were back in the area again - Audio.

254.2 and 316.3 are Huntress ACM freqs. Seem to pop up from time to time in ADKs area. MA F15s show up on them sometimes too.

Mark

Premium Subscriber
ASY-486 C-17 A41-212 headed back East again to Europe from Wright Pat.
Guess makes sense for them to shuttle gear from US rather than go all the way back to Oz land.

JS-441 Japan AF B762 #07-3604 showing back inbound US direct from Poland.Prob stop Dover again.

VP Giggles still showing last in Poland :(

Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
On Friday, March 11, the President will travel to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Arrival and departure scheduled for PHILADELPHIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, Atlantic Aviation Executive Terminal, 8375 Enterprise Ave, Philadelphia. The estimated Time of AF1 Arrival is 11:45am and Marine One Departure at 4:00 pm, times will be adjusted if needed when official schedule released later tonight. It looks like he will be taking M1 to Camp David after departure.

Screenshot 2022-03-10 23.05.36.png

Departs JBA at 11am, and departs Philly for Camp David at 3:50pm

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
Update to yesterday's C130 air to air out of New Castle County on 343.000, I heard the lead call CASTLE ops on that frequency.

Sure enough - looking at the current data on KILG, the base ops for the ANG C130s is no longer SEABEE but now called CASTLE.

MILITARY: ANG: EXPECT INCR BIRD ACT (INCL WATERFOWL) DUR BASH PHASE II (MAR-MAY & SEP-NOV). CTC CASTLE OPS FOR CURRENT BIRD WATCH COND

from this link AirNav: KILG - New Castle Airport

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
Maybe the plane will breakdown and she will never come back !

Like a retired Army Lt Col once told me during the Trump administration - you do not have to like the person in the office - BUT you must respect the office that person holds. The holder of the office changes but the respect for the actual office has to remain the same.

Chris52

Premium Subscriber
Like a retired Army Lt Col once told me during the Trump administration - you do not have to like the person in the office - BUT you must respect the office that person holds. The holder of the office changes but the respect for the actual office has to remain the same.

I respect the office positions, just not her nor him being in it as they haven’t given me a reason to respect them nor their discussions they are making.

Now … back to talking about airplanes

mdmonitor

Status
Not open for further replies.