Sticky Thread For Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

KO4RJX

Premium Subscriber
Okay, my Christmas wish this year is a decent outdoor mil-air antenna, I swear I'm in a dead zone because other than a couple of AR routes over Raleigh I don't pick up anything, and there is a lot around me between SJAFB and Pope, not to mention Cherry Point. :mad::cry::poop:

We pick up all that just down the road in Benson. Buddy of mine in High Point can’t hear anything except the ARTCC UHF frequencies when someone is coming over the state.

N4TX

Scanning since the age of crystal scanners.
Premium Subscriber
Hmmm...ADS-B has shown absolutely no military aircraft over CONUS for almost two hours this morning. Wait! There's a lonely C-2 coming in from the Atlantic side. At last--some action. But wasn't anyone minding the store? (Europe looked as busy as usual.)

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
Okay, my Christmas wish this year is a decent outdoor mil-air antenna, I swear I'm in a dead zone because other than a couple of AR routes over Raleigh I don't pick up anything, and there is a lot around me between SJAFB and Pope, not to mention Cherry Point. :mad::cry::poop:
I use a Diamond discone D130J. It's been up 15 feet from the ground for 22 years. Still works and looks like new. Don't get the cheaper imitations. Get the Diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies.