SDR# TETRA Demodulator Trunk Tracking Demonstration

loffa

Thanks for confirming.

I found a Download for the 1716 version and got everything working now on Win11 as well.

suzieqnr1

The TETRA plug-in was updated to use SDR# v1716 at time of active development.
I would recommend using SDR# v1716 version (which is still available for DL from the Airspy webpage) when using TTT + plug-in.

While it did work with newer versions of SDR#, I have not done much in the way of testing them since SDR# lost it's way from v1716 and I could not stand using those painful versions. I hear v1920 is better but if I try that version it just crashes.
SDR# v1919+ as seen some major changes to the audio chain (among other things) and could be the reason for the no audio condition.

Until I can get time to figure out why SDR# v1920 does not work and then work out why the plug-in does not produce audio with it, things will remain the same for the time been with it.

I don't know if people have used TTT + plug-in with Windows 11 successfully and what SDR# versions they used.
Hopefully someone can chime in to verify success or failure and at least you will know if it has been done or not.

That GitHub is unrelated to what is released here which is considerable more updated than that is.
That version is from some old version of Vasili's that has had the copyright/credits stripped the from the code. (DON'T USE IT)

Latest version (v1.8.9.0) can be found here: MEGA - Download (Currently Off-line) - see post #2200 for alternative DL location
see post 2202 for other information about this.
Hi Thewraith2008,
Thanks for this fantastic piece of software, it works fine on the latest SDR# version and W11 for me.
I would like to talk to communicate with you one-on-one, is there a way to arrange this?
Suzie

thewraith2008

The forum has a PM system.
There maybe a minimum post limit before you can use it.

Any reason why you can't discuss openly what you what to talk about?

Latest version (v1.8.9.0) can be found here: MEGA - Download (Currently Off-line) - see post #2200 for alternative DL location

suzieqnr1

The forum has a PM system.
There maybe a minimum post limit before you can use it.

Any reason why you can't discuss openly what you what to talk about?

Hi,
I am currently in design/concept phase of a AI based Sigint tool, and would like to incorperate Tetra decoding.
Would be a very valuable tool both for Radio Amateurs and anyone interested in Tetra.

Marco192

Hi guys ... I am trying to run TTT on a old laptop (win 10), but I can not get TTT to start. SDRSharp works, plugin works ...
I am getting a popup with this message:

Run-time error 326
Resource with identifier "VERSION" not found

Any idea what that could be, and how to fix it

RMW1010

Nevermind, switched to vitual cable setup, working fine now.
I did a clean install with v1700 and 1.7.0.0 and it didn't record either. Also getting error "#5:The specified parameter is out of range for the specified command. - Error (samples/sec).

Then downgraded to 1.6.3.4 and the corresponding plugin, same SDR#. Still no recording.

Tweaked all possible audio settings, no effect.

Did you find any way to mitigate this?

I seem to have the same issue.
Did try both recording methods, also switched between MME and Windows Device, but still no joy.

I have it running on several other PC's, made sure all settings are the same, but I still get the #5 error.
Did anyone manage to solve it?

@thewraith2008
Any idea what sample rate TTT is referring to?

Many thanks.