Updates from MEDCOM
A recent memo came out to all area agencies.
MEDCOM is the replacement for CMED. It is run from AMR New Haven. KZG284
Sign on when responding is no more. Call in for a patch on priority one (hot) calls or for alerts, (STEMI Heart Attack, Stroke, Trauma)
Callsigns remain the same.
Tactical channels being instituted: (currently only 14 is running). Med 14 is also known as existing INTEROP USAI CALLING. To be used for scene updates.
MED*11* Tx* 458.025, *Rx* 453.025* PL*167.9,*
MED*12* Tx* 458.075,* Rx* 453.075* PL* 167.9,*
MED*13* Tx* 458.125,* Rx* 453.125* PL* 167.9,*
MED*14* Tx* 458.175,* Rx* 453.175* PL* 167.9.*
Also,* the* MEDNET*frequency*is*Tx*155.340,*Rx*155.340*PL*203.5.*
Some regional info was included (some repeated from above posts)
Valley Shore (Westbrook)
- Med 6E - Middlesex Westbrook Clinic (can also do Middlesex Middletown from this channel)
- Med 22SC -Yale Guilford Clinic or Yale New Haven or Yale Chapel St
- Med 62SC - Middlesex Middletown
NW Public Safety (Waterbury)
- Med 102NW - Meriden-Wallingford Calling channel
- Med 82NW - Midstate Medical Center Meriden
- Med 2NW - Backup for Midstate
- Med 42SW - Griffin Hospital
Southwest CMED (bridgeport)
- Med 9SW - Area calling channel (new for Milford)
- Med 52SW - Milford Hospital