Washington County Emergency Management

sammolesso

Seems like Washington County Sheriff/Emergency Management has gone live on AWIN. Currently monitoring TGs to find what they are, if there is a question-mark it is unconfirmed. Anybody who wants to monitor and contribute is appreciated.

I currently have:
TGIDID
53692​
Central EMS Dispatch?
53694​
Central EMS (ops)?
53669​
53698​
53695​
Ops 41
53667​
Small Towns?
53704​
53652​

Last edited:

jbdinki

You are correct on small town dispatch. Have you heard wash co sheriff deputies on there yet? Just wondering if they are going to encrypt. They defiantly dont have all towers going. The reception in elkins is horrible.

cus1507

Now that they are on the AWIN did all the hospitals go to the AWIN too. Now there not much too listen too because most everything that listed is either expired or you got to have a p25 scanner which I do not have or the frequencies on the website is outdated or no longer in use even though it shows active. There's not much business frequencies out there to really listen to. I only have a Radioddity GD-AT10G that I'm using as a scanner until I can get me a p25 scanner so pretty much on the Washington county page I was pretty much only listening to Washington county sheriff because everything else pretty much could not get. I'm also Open to any other frequency that's not listed on the page to listen to. I know like Springdale schools are expired and there may be more that are expired that need to be taken off the page and updated.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
because most everything that listed is either expired or you got to have a p25 scanner which I do not have or the frequencies on the website is outdated or no longer in use

The database is only as good as the data that is fed into it by users like you who verify that a frequency is no longer in use and do a submission. But be certain it is deprecated before submitting info saying it is.

cus1507

The database is only as good as the data that is fed into it by users like you who verify that a frequency is no longer in use and do a submission. But be certain it is deprecated before submitting info saying it is.
I understand that. I always try to find new frequency but haven't found anything new in awhile. I appreciate everyone's hard work they put in to submit something.

sammolesso

You are correct on small town dispatch. Have you heard wash co sheriff deputies on there yet? Just wondering if they are going to encrypt. They defiantly dont have all towers going. The reception in elkins is horrible.
some updates:
53698​
Ops 44
53652​
Sheriff

k5kvn

Here is my list so far, some are duplicates found by others in this thread. I think we have a few confirmed that can be submitted to the database.

53652 - Washington County Sheriff dispatch (deputies only)
53653 - tested but not identified
53654 - tested but not identified
53657 - tested but not identified
53659 - tested but not identified
53667 - Washington County cities
53692 - WashCo Firecom/EMS "Central" dispatch (the old 154.355)
53694 - Firecom Ops 40 (confirmed by radio check)
53695 - Firecom Ops 41 (old Firetacs)
53696 - Firecom Ops 42 (old Firetacs)
53697 - Firecom Ops 43 (old Firetacs)
53698 - Firecom Ops 44 (old Firetacs)
53699 - tested but not identified
53703 - tested but not identified
53704 - Central EMS something. (heard transport1)

As the transition continues, I'm hearing some of the Firecom comms simulcast on the analog system.

I have attached a Facebook post from Tontitown FD with a look at their radios. Also - here's a news story from KFSM about the change: Washington County's communication systems get big upgrades

Attachments

• Tontitown.jpg
    Tontitown.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 17

cus1507

Here is my list so far, some are duplicates found by others in this thread. I think we have a few confirmed that can be submitted to the database.

53652 - Washington County Sheriff dispatch (deputies only)
53653 - tested but not identified
53654 - tested but not identified
53657 - tested but not identified
53659 - tested but not identified
53667 - Washington County cities
53692 - WashCo Firecom/EMS "Central" dispatch (the old 154.355)
53694 - Firecom Ops 40 (confirmed by radio check)
53695 - Firecom Ops 41 (old Firetacs)
53696 - Firecom Ops 42 (old Firetacs)
53697 - Firecom Ops 43 (old Firetacs)
53698 - Firecom Ops 44 (old Firetacs)
53699 - tested but not identified
53703 - tested but not identified
53704 - Central EMS something. (heard transport1)

As the transition continues, I'm hearing some of the Firecom comms simulcast on the analog system.

I have attached a Facebook post from Tontitown FD with a look at their radios. Also - here's a news story from KFSM about the change: Washington County's communication systems get big upgrades
If anyone knows what they're going to do with their old hand held radios. It would be nice if they donated them to the Event Staff that worked the sports events at the University of Arkansas because we could always use more radios.

cus1507

Are the jails and courthouse and transport on the p25 if I don't see them listed also do you guys know what frequency they use for game days when they work the Razorback games. Didn't know if they have a new channel with the new radios for Razorback game days.

k5kvn

Are the jails and courthouse and transport on the p25 if I don't see them listed also do you guys know what frequency they use for game days when they work the Razorback games. Didn't know if they have a new channel with the new radios for Razorback game days.
I’m not sure yet on the jails/courthouse. For Razorbacks football, a Mutual Aid Channel is assigned and used by law enforcement and EMS working the game. (However, UAPD and Parking/Transit still uses their own UHF system during games.)