ICI Trunked System - Posts your new findings here!

SOUTHBAYSCANNER

Welcome to SouthBayScanner.com
Feed Provider
Don’t know if anyone already posted this, but I am hearing TFD broadcasting the same traffic on TG 3161 and on analog 506.2625.

SOUTHBAYSCANNER

Feed Provider
Also, in addition to ELS PD going quiet on analog, I haven’t detected any transmissions from HBPD in at least 48 hours either.

motobot213

Ø Manager
Premium Subscriber
From what I see on Unitrunker it looks like ELS PD and Torrance PD, Fire are on ICI. PD being encrypted.

allend

Premium Subscriber
For whatever reason I noticed the past couple of days that is a LE agency broadcasting their Dispatch on INSB-Mutual Aid Tac 1 on Talkgroup 3185.

Not sure what South Bay agency it is. Most likely its the LE agency that has moved over to ICIS.

I believe its El Segundo PD

motobot213

Ø Manager
Premium Subscriber
Not certain but someone mentioned Gardena is currently in the clear due to a problem on RCCs consoles that is possibly encryption related.
As of now most cut over with Manhattan and Redondo scheduled to switch to ICI very soon.

allend

Premium Subscriber
Gardena PD encrypted talkgroup is not in the clear still encrypted. So most likely they have all of their units and department on the Mutual Aid talkgroup in the clear now until they get the encryption ironed out.

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
Pasadena cell is off the air. Looks like the planned unification with Glendale cell is in work finally.
Current PAS sites will be reprogrammed to op on Glendale frequencies. Pending FCC licensing PAS will add some of its old UHF frequencies to the GLN cell.

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
Four legacy Pasadena frequencies to be added to Glendale site should be following per FCC licensing.

allend

Premium Subscriber
Another LE agency is using Mutual Aid Tac-4 now too on the South Bay Site. Hermosa Beach PD

Last edited:

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
I used to monitor BH, ELS, TOR, GAR, and DOW PD, among others, on LA Cities Analog quite a bit. Now all gone the way of E. Did not think it would happen quite so fast, but so be it. Glad I've had many years of scanning enjoyment. Still stuff out there, but very different from just a couple of years ago. Kind of sad.

allend

Premium Subscriber
I used to monitor BH, ELS, TOR, GAR, and DOW PD, among others, on LA Cities Analog quite a bit. Now all gone the way of E. Did not think it would happen quite so fast, but so be it. Glad I've had many years of scanning enjoyment. Still stuff out there, but very different from just a couple of years ago. Kind of sad.

I feel you. Unfortunately as you well know things will only get worse and more quiet will come. The next big ones will be Long Beach and LASO and the rest of the smaller cities will follow that are still on analog.

allend

Premium Subscriber
LASD isn't going encrypted on normal dispatch or "L-Tac". The specialty stuff will be, but that's to be expected.

I find that hard to believe but lets hope for the best I guess. :)

We won't find out for at least 3 years most likely so enjoy for the time being. LA-RICS still has a long way to go with the build out to completion.

kearthfan101

Premium Subscriber
Gardena PD currently on INSB M/A1 still
El Segundo PD now on INSB M/A2 (same issues I'm guessing)
Hermosa/Manhattan Bch PD currently still on INSB M/A4
Hawthorne PD on their regular channel but who knows, maybe we'll see them on a MA channel sooner or later.....

Redondo Beach PD appeared to be the only (PD at least) agency still on analog.

SOUTHBAYSCANNER

Feed Provider
Have been monitoring ICI on Pro96Com for the last week or so and 470.0375 is displaying as and behaving like a CC and not an Alternate as in RR. Anyone else seeing this?

SOUTHBAYSCANNER

Feed Provider
One other observation is that INSB M/A 3 has been quiet all day with only 2 hits showing in Win500 for the last 18 hours. Not sure if ESPD is cleaning house and INSB M/A 1, 2 and 4 are next.