BCD436HP / BCD536HP Repair Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundman

I sent it in to get the time and date thing fixed . I was next expecting them to give me a yellow tine screen when I get it back .

wise871

Database Admin
Finally my last 536 has shipped from Uniden, two day shipping.. Only downside is they shipped it today which means I won't see it until Monday. I always get caught on the Thursday shipping dates. :(
Two weeks from shipped to return. Not bad.

ve3zo

This question is to any 436 owner that sent their radio in for repair. As part of the accessories that you did not send back was the battery cover one of them. Just wondering what others did...I am unsure whether to keep the battery cover at home or send it in with the scanner. Thanks

wise871

Database Admin
I think there's only been one case were somebody's battery cover was not returned. Other than that I think everybody ships the radio as it is minus the SD card, batteries and antenna. I'm sure the battery cover is not considered accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ve3zo

UPS is asking for a phone number ..required field... what number is used.. I was going to use just the regular number for the Irvine Texas location. Or can someone provide the correct phone number to the Service Center in Roanoke.

Last edited:

rcool101

Feed Provider
This question is to any 436 owner that sent their radio in for repair. As part of the accessories that you did not send back was the battery cover one of them. Just wondering what others did...I am unsure whether to keep the battery cover at home or send it in with the scanner. Thanks
Do not send it....It serves no purpose....Why would you take a chance?..:roll:...I don't have a 436 but have sent many hand helds in...369T..396XT...246....etc....and I've never sent the battery cover in. No reason to...

rcool101

Feed Provider
UPS is asking for a phone number ..required field... what number is used.. I was going to use just the regular number for the Irvine Texas location. Or can someone provide the correct phone number to the Service Center in Roanoke.
Your own number....:roll:..... This isn't rocket surgery

budevans

With a reply like that ...makes me regret even posting anything. ..

No way... You have a perfectly legitimate complaint. You followed the instructions sent to you. As did I and virtually everyone else that has participated in the program.

Last edited:

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
With a reply like that ...makes me regret even posting anything. ..

Don't feel bad. The poster has no clue what he's talking about.

I used one of the Uniden phone numbers but I forget which one.

UPS needs it in case they have issues delivering the package and need to contact the receiver to make arrangements.

ve3zo

Don't feel bad. The poster has no clue what he's talking about.

I used one of the Uniden phone numbers but I forget which one.

UPS needs it in case they have issues delivering the package and need to contact the receiver to make arrangements.
Thanks Mike.

ve3zo

Things must have changed. .I got one when I returned my 536hp.. thanks for helping me out. I was on the phone UPS..that was a mess. They outright told me to bill Uniden. Thought that was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.