Cant access RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

chynst

I am a premium member and no matter what I click on it takes me to my account. I cant even access the help or contact page. Anyone know whats going on ?

belvdr

No longer interested in living
I would clear your browser cache and restart your browser.

chynst

Open my browser go to RR website. When I log in it goes to my account page. No matter what else I click on it just reloads my account page. The only exception is the forum page. I can access the forums. I just cleared the browser cache and it didnt help.

chynst

Ill have to figure out how to get a video. Im using windows 10 and have tried Firefox and Edge with the same results

GeekNJ

Do you have a 2nd browser to try? Try in an incognito window on those browsers.

Do you have an iPhone or Android phone? Try connected to your home wifi and then try with wifi off and using the cell signal. Does both wifi and cellular work, just one of them or neither?

chynst

Do you have a 2nd browser to try? Try in an incognito window on those browsers.

Do you have an iPhone or Android phone? Try connected to your home wifi and then try with wifi off and using the cell signal. Does both wifi and cellular work, just one of them or neither?
Tried it on my iphone with and without wifi and its the same problem

GeekNJ

So as long as you don't log in, things seem ok with the site? Seems like something specific to your account that maybe @blantonl can emulate to reproduce.

shirsch101

Premium Subscriber
I am also having the same issue, as soon as I log in I cant go anywhere. I bought the subscription today and it shows up on my account page. If I log out I can access everything. I have tried different browsers, computers and internet connections. Very frustrating especially when there is no phone number to call.

Status
Not open for further replies.