Current LMRN Files for DSDPlus Fastlane v2.465

gary123

I got elected to start this thread so have mercy :). There are other members working on this behind the scenes. Everyone involved is pleased to share this and contribute to the the database and community.

Before I start. All the usual warnings and exemptions apply. IE for educational use, use it at your own risk. RR does not endorse any program or files etc. No one is responsible etc etc.

NOTE: MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR DSDFILES BEFORE REPLACING THEM WITH THESE ONES. Perhaps backup the whole DSD Fastlane folder to be totally safe. (DM me if your not sure how to do this.)

As the title says the attached .zip contains files that are pre-populated for use in the current DSDPlus v2.465. This means all the sites are tagged with proper alias names, all the TG are identified and the same for the radio(RID) ids. The plan is to frequently update the files with additional information as it is submitted. Every attempt will be made to be accurate so only confirmed aliases will be added.

The files are filtered to only LMRN data. If there is a big enough interest they can be expanded later to cover other systems in the future.

We ask that all local Ontario members with DSDPlus Fastlane please share your version of the 3 files below. We will trim, edit and integrate them into the files to be posted in this thread. You can DM me with questions or send your version of files (zip, rar, 7z or raw (txt)). These are the 3 files we need.
DSDPlus.groups
DSDPlus.radios
DSDPlus.P25data

NOTE: AS SAID ABOVE. MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR DSDFILES BEFORE REPLACING THEM WITH THESE ONES.

Its is REAL important that you make the backup before you replace the files. If you do not then any previous data you have collected will be overwritten and lost. Please share your original 3 files (groups,radios,P25data) this will make the next release more robust. Once the files have been replaced DSD will continue to update them from your local site(s). All you need to do is about once a week or when convenient DM me with the three files (groups,radios,P25data) and we will combine your data into the next release. For everyone's convenience we will be dating the release versions so you will know which file is the current one.

Attachments

• DSDPlus 2024-06-09.zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 53

gary123

todays updated files. Site 12 captures have been added along with addition capture radios from site 18 (Byron)

Attachments

• DSDPlus 2024-06-12.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 30

gary123

Thank you for the feedback I agree some some not populated yet as the specific dispatch has not been identified. We will be renaming some fields for clarity. Also on the dispatch field, things are as everyone suspected. The consoles move around from TG to TG. I think the name will have to be more generic and reflect something similar to LONDON CACC EMS DISP. I am open to any suggestions for improvements on naming things.

In the next release we have renamed all known hospitals from HOSPITAL XXXXXXX to XXXXXXX HOSPITAL. The same for the known EMS stations.

We are also incorporating any updates seen in the RR data base. Lots of typing but we are making good progress.

General Question is everyone happy with the all caps or would you prefer proper formatting IE Hospital rather than HOSPITAL. We chose all Caps so the text stood out in the EVENT displayed text.

Last edited:

gary123

Today's updates include EMS for London area. Also Peel and Niagara RID's and TG have been added. We could use some more detailed captures from these areas, please.

We have been approached by a few members asking if we can make files for other services such as Toronto North, South, East, West, York Region , Hamilton, Niagara and Metrolinx. The answer is yes, we can. I feel that such files and requests should be made in a new thread so that this one can focus on the FleetNet/LMRN migration.

Attachments

• DSDPlus 2024-06-16.zip
    11.6 KB · Views: 28

gary123

more EMS added.

Many are reported to be using SDRtrunk to track the system. Is there interest in making a set of files for it?

Attachments

• DSDPlus 2024-06-22.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 19

gary123

Added more Waterloo Region, London West and thanks to a poster in another thread some accurate EMS unit Id's for Waterloo.

Attachments

• DSDPlus 2024-07-01.zip
    11.8 KB · Views: 20

gary123

Added a pile of Niagara region EMS RIDs. A special thanks to Saint for sharing his Unitrunker captures.

Attachments

• DSDPlus 2024-07-07.zip
    21.8 KB · Views: 22