DMR Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexTAC

Now that I started to get into this and making the DMR changes, I found out there are no digital/analog/search options in OFT DMR systems. Those options were only available when I was entering them as conventional systems.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Now that I started to get into this and making the DMR changes, I found out there are no digital/analog/search options in OFT DMR systems. Those options were only available when I was entering them as conventional systems.
Right, by definition, an OFT system is digital, whether P25, DMR, or NXDN.

TexTAC

When proscan asks if I want to add an OFT DMR system and I respond yes, it adds the OFT system and also includes the same info as a conventional system (like it would had I answered no). Should I delete the conventional line?

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
When proscan asks if I want to add an OFT DMR system and I respond yes, it adds the OFT system and also includes the same info as a conventional system (like it would had I answered no). Should I delete the conventional line?
I noticed that as well. I deleted the conventional entry since the OFT covered what I needed.

slayer816

Premium Subscriber

Up to you. I have a conventional entry for every trunked system I have for testing/discovery purposes. It's in a seperate FL and usually on perminant avoid so I don't scan the two simultanously.

Status
Not open for further replies.