Duke Energy P25 System

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I went to the old analog system and looked around. It looks like Lake Buena Vista and I did look at the RID Location and it showing in lake county on 33. Of course the TG is TE.

It probably is Lake BV, but don't base a submission on two hits in one day, give it multiple days and hits to verify.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know what the yellow in the number is for?

I'm not sure what you used for the map, or where/how the info is pulled in so it would be hard to say. Maybe @mtindor has seen this. But, that said, the only info I don't see that LRRP should provide is direction of travel in degrees.

NAC=02E Locn: RID=16331281 35.01810 -83.00987 1.0kmph 16deg

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I'm not sure what you used for the map, or where/how the info is pulled in so it would be hard to say. Maybe @mtindor has seen this. But, that said, the only info I don't see that LRRP should provide is direction of travel in degrees.

NAC=02E Locn: RID=16331281 35.01810 -83.00987 1.0kmph 16deg
I went to the LRRP Application and it pulled up the map of each location for RID. Some are DMR and P25 mixed in.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I went to the LRRP Application and it pulled up the map of each location for RID. Some are DMR and P25 mixed in.

Apparently I'm missing a file or something as I get an error. I'll look at it tomorrow. I didn't know that was a thing.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Apparently I'm missing a file or something as I get an error. I'll look at it tomorrow. I didn't know that was a thing.
I had that problem I didn't mess with it til the 448 update came out decide to open and it worked. I do see the Locn RID=xxx x.xkmp xdeg.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I had that problem I didn't mess with it til the 448 update came out decide to open and it worked. I do see the Locn RID=xxx x.xkmp xdeg.

It's telling me missing LRRP.cfg file, which I do not have, added it from base files. Thanks!

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
If you do get use it and shows up the map only way to zoom in is left click and zoom out is right click.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Where did you find this one?
When you start LRRP activate the black window (by clicking on the top) and press the ? when you are done press the ? again to make it go away. Unfortunately I do not think any of my local systems send location data, but I'll play with it. Now it's time for bed.