Error Msg: RadioRefDisconnected

Status
Not open for further replies.

myslate

Premium Subscriber
The full message reads: RadioRefDisconnected, wait retrieving HTTP data. It appears after I have opened my BUTEL software for a Uniden 996T. The software was purchased prior to joining RR, and I am a paying member of RR. The software does control the radio, successfulling reading the systems. I welcome and would appreciate any assistance. Are there drivers that are unique to RR for a connection?
Ed

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Is it the latest version of the software? There was a change made to RR in August that requires new versions of software that downloads from RR. Most vendors have updated their programs.

myslate

Premium Subscriber
Version 3.02.00

Yes. I had sent the unit to Uniden for the update, and to verify all ports were working in June 2009. The Butel software works computer to radio. It is possible that I do not fully understand the first steps to necessary to establish a connection with RR. I am hoping someone has seen this before.
Thanks, Ed

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
You don't have the latest version of Butel's software. It has nothing to do with your scanner.

obscenic

and how would one go about doing that? There's nothing in the software, and the versions for download on the website are all trials, but I paid for a version that now won't download anything from RR...

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
It's been a long time since I used BuTEL software, but don't you just download the version available on the BuTEL site and it automatically takes your registration info from the previous version? Seems to me that I recall that being how you upgrade, and it's pretty well spelled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.