Fed freqs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJ4TDM

Feed Provider
Heard some traffic on 163.700 P25 NAC 169 last night, 1-2-13. I have this freq as ICE Tact 1. Sounded like they was doing a stake out somewhere. I was only getting part of the conversation.

Avery93

Premium Subscriber
am receiving a dead key again on 168.825 analog FBI PL 167.9 around 9am

I've been hearing this lately too, but today there has been a ton of DES Securenet encrypted traffic on this repeater, nothing in the clear heard.

Also heard two very strong, apparently simplex, P25 encrypted transmissions on 168.925, but they were too short to get a NAC.

puzzleriddle

More ENC on 16898.925 NAC 167 FBI.. bur ddi hear a a brief TX in the clear when they caught that bank robber from Homewood in North Bham , also have heard 413.975 DEA NAC 156 in the clears a few times since Monday evening.. I have it as a Simplex freq.

puzzleriddle

Sometimes 50-50 1 side clear other enc. Sometime just last couple of TX's when they give location to make the bust or takedown, then all goes quiet. all in all mostly Enc.

KJ4TDM

Feed Provider
I got 3 hits on the FBI 168.925 NAC167 lastnight. Didn't hear anything, it sounded like just key ups and one i heard something like digital data, like it didnt decode it? I live about 30 miles north of B'Ham so i dont now how much i'll hear.

KJ4TDM

Feed Provider
Ss do I need to remove FBI from my scanner? Is everythig enc now? I get alot of hits but its like the first few words are scrambeld then its a dead key.

BamaScan

Premium Subscriber
Ss do I need to remove FBI from my scanner? Is everythig enc now? I get alot of hits but its like the first few words are scrambeld then its a dead key.

No !! Dont remove it. Keep it in there make sure it is a P25 signal you are hearing. It may be encoded 95 % of the time.You may find it 5 % of the time it in the clear.

KEV200

Puzzleriddle, are you hearing any DEA analog? Unfortunately, all my scanners are old analog types. I do hear FBI occasionaly on analog in the clear but not often.

puzzleriddle

Puzzleriddle, are you hearing any DEA analog? Unfortunately, all my scanners are old analog types. I do hear FBI occasionaly on analog in the clear but not often.

that's my experience on the FBI also.. DEA i almost all anolog or mostly p25 No enc tho... takes lotsa
patience hehe

puzzleriddle

What Tones [PL/NAC] :confused:
Still 167.9 and $167 ??

I've seen some ODD ones of late, non standard for Joint Ops [Here in New England]

yup same tone also been using the P25 search file( that Phil came up with & have 409.0375 . am guessing VA or ANG for the area:)

Status
Not open for further replies.