Florida Roll Call

kd4gij

Premium Subscriber
Hi
I live in St. Petersburg. Just picked up a Pro-652, trying to monitor SPPD. not hearing much,and Iknow thay are bussy all the time.

vinnienap

Premium Subscriber
Charlotte County

Hi all, I live in Punta Gorda, Florida (southwest Florida). I lbroadcast a feed of Charlotte County Sheriff/Punta Gorda Police, using a BCD996p2 scanner. Stop by and check it out.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
And someone mentioned that Charlotte was going to be switching to encrypted P25. I wonder why....

exlpd214

Checking in from ST Pete, Fl

Hi all, trying to get back into public safety scanning after being out of it for several years, and recently relocated to pinellas.

radiohawk1

Just moved to Melbourne about a year ago from Chicago area.
Getting my feet wet with EDACS and this Harris stuff, still have alot to learn.
Any Scanner clubs or enthusiasts in the Melbourne area?
W9FST

nicdoot

Just moved here

Hi I just moved here from Northern Virginia near DC. Trying to program databases into my pro 96 scanner for Hillsborough and neighboring Counties. Not hearing much but from what I am hearing most of the emergency frequencies are blocked.

stealthradios

I am here in Central Florida and just getting back into the scanning hobby after being out of it for several years. I am more into Military and Civil Aviation listening than anything else.

Using a couple of BCT-15x’s and 780XLT’s for scanning.

I lived in Maryland but worked in Orlando. I did a lot of traveling back and forth. Now living full time in Orlando.

Been looking for Military Air information for Florida but having tough time finding much online. 1 person I exchanged emails with in the area has now passed away and another I can’t seem to get in touch with. These 2 people over the years of traveling down here gave me great information regarding milair activity. If anyone could point me to some online milair website with Central Florida information that would be appreciated.

W4ILJ

Premium Subscriber
I am here in Central Florida and just getting back into the scanning hobby after being out of it for several years. I am more into Military and Civil Aviation listening than anything else.

Using a couple of BCT-15x’s and 780XLT’s for scanning.

I lived in Maryland but worked in Orlando. I did a lot of traveling back and forth. Now living full time in Orlando.

Been looking for Military Air information for Florida but having tough time finding much online. 1 person I exchanged emails with in the area has now passed away and another I can’t seem to get in touch with. These 2 people over the years of traveling down here gave me great information regarding milair activity. If anyone could point me to some online milair website with Central Florida information that would be appreciated.

Might be a good start
Al Stern's Military Monitoring Page: Monitoring the Military Frequencies

z31jaime

I'm getting a lot of activity on 267.25 and 276.6 today

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

z31jaime

That's what it sounded like. They both sounded like same event with .25 being the pilots

z31jaime

Nice. Listening to 233.4, 264.625, and 276.6 right now

And now found 293.4 for the players

Last edited by a moderator: