Kentucky Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookjames35

Premium Subscriber
kentucky roll call

thank you for the info im still trying to figure out this scanner i have the uniden bcd436hp it a rascal to figure out how to progeram diffirent things in it abd use the quick keys to turn them on and off

davidp124

Premium Subscriber
Located in Warren Co KY. Monitor Warren Co Public Safety FDMA TRS as well as civil and mil aircraft as well as other south central KY agencies. I use BCD 436 and 536, 996xt and 396xt, IC-R20, IC-R8600 for HF

jim13888

From Louisville, I have uniden's, bct15x and bcd436HP. I mainly monitor MetroSafe but I try and listen to everything i can find. If anybody has anything good let me know please

KN4MKD

Hello all. I'm rather new to HAM. I passed my Tech in mid May. I'm mainly talking and monitoring on a Lexington repeater at 444.125MHz and the Berea repeater at 146.715 MHz

BBang

New to RadioReference

Hello All,

Been at it about a week, and love the new equipment!! Sixteen yrs ago I had, and still have a BC 210XT Base, and man its came a long ways. I'm located in the Edmonson-Chalybeate KY area and am back to monitoring the surrounding Emergency Services. I'm running a BC 210XT dinosaur and a BCD325P2. Used to take ten min. to program 20-40 channels, and now you have to be a engineer to read the manual and a IT tech to program your scanner with a laptop. LOL I'm loving it!! But like I said HELLO to everyone and glad to find this thread. Its good to learn there are folks right down the road that's on here and PLEASE, don't hesitate to comment or help me out when I have what to yall will seem like a dumb question! Yall have a great day!!

Brandon (BBang)

Status
Not open for further replies.