KSquelch

TG 4806

I've had TG 4806 in my scanner for a while due to a wildcard hit. Today while I was in Concordia, I heard a unit call into Washington dispatch. So I think it is Washington CO., but not sure what agency it is.

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
690 appears to be AMR. Constantly getting hits on it on the JoCo KSICS antenna.

690 is confirmed as AMR Dispatch. I was able to verify this by monitoring the KSICS Mission Site in conjunction with the Pro96com software. It appears they have completely moved from the KC MARRS regional system over to KSICS. Also, they could be using the KSICS Olathe Site, however, I'm too far away to monitor that one.

I have submitted the info to the RR Database admins.

bctrainers

690 is confirmed as AMR Dispatch. I was able to verify this by monitoring the KSICS Mission Site in conjunction with the Pro96com software. It appears they have completely moved from the KC MARRS regional system over to KSICS. Also, they could be using the KSICS Olathe Site, however, I'm too far away to monitor that one.

I have submitted the info to the RR Database admins.

Thanks. Frequency matches up to the joco tower on freq 852.1125, multiple hits on p96c for the 690 tgid.

Vance140

Anyone in Wichita using ARC250 to program and care to share their mem file? I've been able to set up my banks, but during the RR import it's not inputting the alpha tags that are shown, so every channel is blank. Is there something I'm missing or is that an ARC250 PRO feature? I'd rather not spend hours putting in nearly 700 tags. I'm on a new to me BC796D.

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
Is KSICS transitioning to Phase II soon? Last night I noticed the Leavenworth County tower showing up as Phase II in the Pro96com software.

dgruver911

The state has not made any plans to go to Phase II system wide. They can't afford it. I do know the south Master controller at Wichita is being upgraded to be able to handle Phase II as one County is planning to come on board as Phase II and they are paying for the upgrade just for their tower(s). But there has been no talk of upgrading other towers.

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
The state has not made any plans to go to Phase II system wide. They can't afford it. I do know the south Master controller at Wichita is being upgraded to be able to handle Phase II as one County is planning to come on board as Phase II and they are paying for the upgrade just for their tower(s). But there has been no talk of upgrading other towers.

Appreciate the info Don. Seemed rather odd that it was popping up on the Leavenworth County Site. To my knowledge, not everyone in that county has Phase II capable equipment just yet.

bctrainers

Is KSICS transitioning to Phase II soon? Last night I noticed the Leavenworth County tower showing up as Phase II in the Pro96com software.

This piques my curiosity. What control-frequencies on ICS were showing up as P25p2? 858.1125 or 852.4875 on ICS?

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
This piques my curiosity. What control-frequencies on ICS were showing up as P25p2? 858.1125 or 852.4875 on ICS?

I've attached the file for you to look at. The system flavor shows as Phase II, however, not entirely sure about the control channels.

Attachments

• Tower002041.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 75

KCoax

Premium Subscriber
AMR might still be using the Independence site. It seemed as if they had a dedicated channel for that area.

688 AMR Dispatch [Calls East of Topeka, McFarland and up to Bellview.]
689 AMR Dispatch [Calls in Linn County. 800 Units]
690 AMR Dispatch [600 Units KC area]
691 RMH Ransom Memorial Hospital ER Patient Reports

mancow

Database Admin
Anyone know what TG 4441 is? I'm seeing it on the Paola and Parker towers encrypted with a user ID 47166.

KCoax

Premium Subscriber
Marshall Co SO Dispatch is 4448 with UID's 47343, 43816, 50233...

Cowley639

Premium Subscriber
Hey everyone,

I was doing some poking around and found (on the Cowley County page) "KSICS Link near Arkansas City".

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=901

Does this happen to be another KSICS Site? It doesn't show up on the KSICS page as a site, which is why I was curious. I live in Arkansas City, and sometimes have difficulty receiving from the Dexter site.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Cowley639

Premium Subscriber
It's funny, I've driven by it for probably 4-5 years now and had no idea that's what it was...

I have a homepatrol 1. Should I just have them add it to the database? Any way of knowing what is the primary control channel and what is the secondary? Or is that necessary in this case?