Luzerne County P25

One13Truck

Feed Provider
1025 is randomly back up this afternoon. But for whatever reason my 100 isn’t picking it up but my 200 and 436 are. Very strange since I haven’t moved or changed anything and until recently my 100 was the one that was doing best picking everything up.

One13Truck

Feed Provider
And it’s off again already. Eyes must be watching.

Aaannnddd randomly back on as soon as I mentioned it was stopped. The eyes see all.

Last edited:

KC3ECJ

The 1025 Fire Dispatch talkgroup was on today on the north part of the system.
I think there was encryption being run on talkgroup 14, the only other one I noticed today.

One13Truck

Feed Provider
Seems like anytime you hear 1025 or 14 you hear the other now. If one is active the other probably is or was. I’m guessing 14 is something with the testing but have never heard it not be E’d up.
Both were mostly quiet for a few weeks but seem to have randomly picked up in activity again the last few days.

One13Truck

Feed Provider
I picked up lots of five counts and a bunch of tones on 1011 in the 3 recordings I reviewed. Not sure it’s another dispatch channel though. None of the tones I ID’d match any current tone sets in use in the county. They’re keeping the analog dispatch so I wouldn’t think it was testing any new tone pairs for anyone. Coverage tests without tripping anyone’s pagers maybe? Very strange.

One13Truck

Feed Provider
More testing and counting again today. Not as much as last week. 1025 was randomly off and on again as well but again not as much today.
And I stand corrected. One of the seemingly random tone sets matches Freeland Station 5’s EMS tones. But all of the others don’t match anything in use in the County so I’m assuming that was just a coincidence.

One13Truck

Feed Provider
Still very hot or miss during the days on if or when 1025 is up. Usually happens when there’s other random testing going on. Now that things greened up I thought testing would’ve picked up as we approach their deadline to cut over but it seems to have slowed down.

cpg178

1025 was active yesterday up until 1215 this morning, and there was some testing 123s on TG 1003 around 915pm.

One13Truck

Feed Provider
1025 has been up quite a bit this week. Not much else has been picked up lately. I’m assuming they’ll be cutting over as planned in a week or two or the tests didn’t get accepted and there will be more tweaking. Not many updates lately.