Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Premium Subscriber
RCH-3206 on 258.000 calling "FLAM-13 flight" reporting on time for IP at 0230z.. New freq for me..
FLAM-13 KC-135 holding at Nantuckett and here comes FLAM-14 out of Pease.
Boston Ctr asked FLAM-13 will you be holding there and FLAM after long pause says. "we will let you know"
Guess tanking failed overnight as RCH-3206 #08-8197 ended up at Dover around 0705z

CORN

Premium Subscriber
0933- Arnie 01 (KC-46 # 19-46071) inbound to McGuire working Brickyard CP (237.15). Departed from Hickam.

0955- Langley T-38 (UY 01) off Pittsburg and heading back to Langley. Flying at low level (10,000ft)
Interesting McGuire CP is Brickyard. I only knew of Grissom in IN and they are Brickyard for obvious reason do you know what McGuires story is? Always curious as how they come up with their calls. Thx.

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Going to be very interesting to see how we squeeze an aircraft carrier strike group into the Persian Gulf, passing thru the Strait of Hormuz with Iran controlling one shore of the strait.
The USN has been doing this, for many years, about every 90 days. Just another day, at least until their supposed republic decides to change things.

MUTNAV

Premium Subscriber
Corn

Sorry, no idea how they came up with that name. Maybe some of the NJ guys know
I looked it up and was a little disappointed, I was hoping for some giant plan tying them all together, it appears though that lots of call-signs are used in different areas of the country.

BRICKYARD KC-135R 434th ARW, Grissom ARB, IN
BRICKYARD 305th AMW Command Post, Joint Base-McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst NJ
BRICKYARD P-3C/P-8 Poseidon, deployed to Middle East/Persian Gulf.

Thanks
Joel

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Guess we will have to occasionally keep an ear out for commercial Omega tankers
running USAF assets from time to time now.. I know they long worked Navy F/18's out West and Southeast US at times.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
On Tuesday, November 14th, the President will travel to San Francisco, California.

The arrival at San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, California SFO Super Bay Hangar, 1060 North Access Road, San Francisco, CA 94128 with ~1:40 p.m. arrival.

Full schedule not released yet.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Tuesday travel for POTUS and highlights from rest of the week. It appears FLOTUS may fly out separately, she is scheduled there Wednesday.

11:10 AM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews
11:30 AM THE PRESIDENT departs Joint Base Andrews en route to San Francisco, California

PST

1:40 PM THE PRESIDENT arrives San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, California
6:45 PM THE PRESIDENT and THE VICE PRESIDENT participate in a campaign reception in San Francisco, California

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

The President will host a bilateral meeting with President Xi Jinping of the People’s Republic of China.

Friday, November 17, 2023

The President will host a bilateral meeting with President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador of Mexico.
The President will depart San Francisco, California. Possible weekend in Wilmington.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.