Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2024

Mark

Premium Subscriber
ADVICE-13 will do 10 mile legs off Dover for hour or so to burn fuel beforre landing with Dover appch 132.425.
Will be dark in a couple hours anyway so prob no more CAP work today.
Now ADVICE-13 says won't be able to land before storm so will just stay airborne and ride it out over to AC apch 124.600>ZDC 127.700
holding at FISSH FISSH waypoint | OpenNav

Last edited:

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
this is what it looks like when installed before they cover it with the inside wall panel - you can see the bolt structure along the side which you can see in the news media photos as well

View attachment 154337
Well if you are bored or just need a sleeping aid tonight - you can watch this video on Boeing 737-9 Mid Cabin Exit Doors........

freqhopping

I keep seeing a UAF1301 coming up on ABS-B with Hex Code 000001 west of KPHL (approximately in the Lancaster PA area) at 19K
Been like that for about 5 hours. Not sure what it is.....

That's what happens with multiple aircraft with the wrong mis-code, the website gets confused. It went into Dulles and now on it's way SW. Just heard ATC on 243.0 calling them to come up on 121.675. UNIFORCE1301

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
That's what happens with multiple aircraft with the wrong mis-code, the website gets confused. It went into Dulles and now on it's way SW. Just heard ATC on 243.0 calling them to come up on 121.675. UNIFORCE1301
Great thanks - yeah I reset the Basestation software and it has not reappeared.

Actually it was on my setup here in NJ - not on a actual online website for tracking

17:42 EST ADVIC13 now finally leaving the CAP since they have burned off the extra fuel

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
Great thanks - yeah I reset the Basestation software and it has not reappeared.

Actually it was on my setup here in NJ - not on a actual online website for tracking

17:42 EST ADVIC13 now finally leaving the CAP since they have burned off the extra fuel
I guess they are still in the CAP and not on the ground.....now saying 30 minutes till landing

Mark

Premium Subscriber
I keep seeing a UAF1301 coming up on ABS-B with Hex Code 000001 west of KPHL (approximately in the Lancaster PA area) at 19K
Been like that for about 5 hours. Not sure what it is.....
FlightAware has spotty track of this aircraft...

Filtering 000001 it shows headed SW US.

UAE AF does have a A-330 Tanker with Reg #1301 so maybe it is that one.

Last edited:

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
Rene

Nice information. Do you know anything about the following two routes from KACY ?

AA101 Seems like a routing out to the warning areas off the coast of New Jersey Maybe AA - Atlantic Area Route

BR101 Route used by Makos to DUKE MOA. Maybe BR - Bomb Route

Terry

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Sorry to hear that Joe Baugher passed away in November at age 82..
He was the Mil serial numbers expert back in the Day.. He was especially good with Army/Navy chopper numbers.
Very smart guy... He would have the serial numbers before the aircraft were even finished :)

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
121.500 been busy here this morning with Jet Blue flights getting freq lost with ZNY..

P-6 has vid out of DCA chasing balloon,drone or geese or something very very slow last night.
Did they even try to send up a helicopter to check it out - even if they did not see it visually they may have detected something with the FLIR