Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2024

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
NYC guys, here's the schedule for tomorrow...

12:25 PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews
12:45 PM THE PRESIDENT departs Joint Base Andrews en route to Queens, New York
1:40 PM THE PRESIDENT arrives John F. Kennedy International Airport, Queens, New York
1:50 PM THE PRESIDENT departs John F. Kennedy International Airport, Queens, New York en route to New York, New York
2:10 PM THE PRESIDENT arrives Wall Street Landing Zone, New York, New York

6:30 PM THE PRESIDENT departs Wall Street Landing Zone, New York, New York en route to Queens, New York
7:00 PM THE PRESIDENT departs John F. Kennedy International Airport, Queens, New York en route to Joint Base Andrews
8:05 PM THE PRESIDENT departs Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House
8:15 PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House

hrspotter

Jet noise lover
1048L - MAINSAIL replying to VVRR893 on 11175 kHz requesting say again last. Navy RR tail code was last assigned to VAW-11 and the squadron is now disestablished.

1408L - Spotted a pair of CH-53Ks headed down south past Hampton. Pictured is IRONHORSE11 flight of two from HMH-461. Did not catch the CONDOR flight shortly after.

OT but does anyone up in MD or in the business know why MSP Helo Trooper 4 came all the way down to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital from KSBY Salisbury today? There are closer Level 1 Trauma Centers if that's what they were after.

Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 20.52.29-min.png

Mark

Premium Subscriber
The 492nd F-15E Bolars 8 of them are getting ready to depart RAF Lakenheath this morning for the US.
KC-10 Tankers ROMA-21 #84-0191 and ROMA-31 #86-0027 are shown going to Pease AFB later today.
If you search u tube for RAF Lakenheath live there is a live video feed going on.
Looks like mission scratched for now as F-15s are taxing back to their squad parking spots.. :(

morfis

The 492nd F-15E Bolars 8 of them are getting ready to depart RAF Lakenheath this morning for the US.
KC-10 Tankers ROMA-21 #84-0191 and ROMA-31 #86-0027 are shown going to Pease AFB later today.
If you search u tube for RAF Lakenheath live there is a live video feed going on.

Live feed for the tankers out of mildenhall (if they manage to find enough plasters to launch all three KC-135s)

Live feed for the fighters out of Lakenheath (second flight are still expecting to depart)

(I'd advise anyone looking at these to turn off the 'chat' if it's possible. It is also a shame you can't filter out the almost as inane nonsense from the goontubers themselves)

Tech792

Premium Subscriber
1408L - Spotted a pair of CH-53Ks headed down south past Hampton. Pictured is IRONHORSE11 flight of two from HMH-461. Did not catch the CONDOR flight shortly after.
These 2 went over my house yesterday then stopped at Trenton airport to refuel. They then went south landing at Norfolk. I believe I saw these 2 going north a few days ago. Lost them over Mass. Never heard any A/A comms either day.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
FAASTeam Notices issued for Durham NC and Madison WI

Type: Selected ATC Notices
Notice Date: Monday, February 26, 2024
Notice Number: NOTC3453
VIP Notice - Durham, NC
Expect VIP movement March 01, 2024 in the vicinity of Durham, NC.

Type: Selected ATC Notices
Notice Date: Monday, February 26, 2024
Notice Number: NOTC3452
VIP Notice - Madison, WI
Expect VIP movement March 06, 2024 in the vicinity of Madison, WI.

Napalm

Premium Subscriber
There was an extra delay due to wind temporarily out of limits for the KC-135 (to add to the several hours delay whilst they glued all the bits back in) so the fighters and KC-10 bimbled about over Norfolk for a short while.
At one point when I was in blighty I had all of the 48th Air to Air freqs. Do you happen to have them for the Bolars?

Nev and I and a few others I think you know, used to collab on them a lot. LOL.

Last edited: