Pro-96 HELP !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spencerthizz

Hi yall im brand new to this forum and have some questions? My first question is; i just bought a brand new pro 96 scanner off of ebay and do not no how to program it? I live in Sacramento Ca, and need a free easy way to program the fire police dispatch etc codes in to my brand new scanner? Please help i would greatly appreciate all knowledge thanks so Much.........

SCPD

QRT
Hi yall im brand new to this forum and have some questions? My first question is; i just bought a brand new pro 96 scanner off of ebay and do not no how to program it? I live in Sacramento Ca, and need a free easy way to program the fire police dispatch etc codes in to my brand new scanner? Please help i would greatly appreciate all knowledge thanks so Much.........

Free and easy is not a situation that is available in this case. Free is programming the radio manually. With the V Files of 500 channels each and 10 V Files, along with the alphanumeric display, it would take an enormous amount of time to accomplish.

Pay $30 and get the StarrSoft software. You will be glad you did. Don Starr makes the best! He is very responsive to user comments, which is reflected in the number of revisions he has made to each of his programs.

You can also pay $30 to become a subscriber of this website. With the StarrSoft application and a premium membership you can import files from the Radio Reference database. That is the easiest way by far. You can save the $30 membership but will have to take the time to manually enter the radio systems into the software, but this takes a fraction of the time it would take to manually enter into the radio directly.

Here is the link to the Starrsoft PRO-96 program:

http://www.starrsoft.com/software/win96/default.asp

There are no free lunches and that applies to your question.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
Free and easy is not a situation that is available in this case. Free is programming the radio manually. With the V Files of 500 channels each and 10 V Files, along with the alphanumeric display, it would take an enormous amount of time to accomplish.

Pay $30 and get the StarrSoft software. You will be glad you did. Don Starr makes the best! He is very responsive to user comments, which is reflected in the number of revisions he has made to each of his programs.

You can also pay $30 to become a subscriber of this website. With the StarrSoft application and a premium membership you can import files from the Radio Reference database. That is the easiest way by far. You can save the $30 membership but will have to take the time to manually enter the radio systems into the software, but this takes a fraction of the time it would take to manually enter into the radio directly.

Here is the link to the Starrsoft PRO-96 program:

http://www.starrsoft.com/software/win96/default.asp

There are no free lunches and that applies to your question.
Well Said.

Status
Not open for further replies.