Status
Not open for further replies.

matthewll14

I am trying to listen to Peel EMS and not sure what site towers I need to program into CPS for it to scan, but if someone could help me that would be great. I have an XTS 3000 VHF

Enjoi19

Premium Subscriber
Britannia would be your main one. You can also often hear them on Mowat, and then for the more northern side you would likely be on Ballinafad, then the odd time King City.

Continually worth noting that EMS and OPP are transitioning to a P25 phase 2 system, with full encryption expected.

And as always when programming Motorola radios; be careful.

matthewll14

I can seem to get it working. I am trying to listen to it from south side of Vaughan.
Is there any other things I would need to edit in CPS?

gary123

As slicer says bandplans, site frequencies, TG list, zone and conventional personality for scan list. There are a pile of threads on NAF or NAS using Moto equipment. Many of us here have experience doing it.

Without crossing over any RR restrictions/copyright stuff etc ... You get the point.

Trunking system - set up for Britannia site only (for now)
Trunking personality - set up for your TGs you want
Conventional personality - any single freq ie 151.055 and a random DPL or PL. set for RX only with scan list 1 being the scan list below.
Scan list - programmed for Zone 2 and talkgroups
Zone 1 - the Conventional personality only
Zone 2 - the Trunking personality with each TG as a separate line.

Set up like that you will not affiliate. Leave the radio on the single Conventional personality and select Scan.

Status
Not open for further replies.