Saia/Goosetown DMR Tier 3 (MOTOTRBO Capacity Max)

Status
Not open for further replies.

k2hz

Database Admin
Site 102 on DSD+ is showing private data calls on Ch=750 and various types of private voice calls on Ch=2442.
Site 116 is just an Idle CC with NL:102 111. Has anyone observed Site 111 (CC=653) active yet?

ak716

Premium Subscriber
Site 102 on DSD+ is showing private data calls on Ch=750 and various types of private voice calls on Ch=2442.
Site 116 is just an Idle CC with NL:102 111. Has anyone observed Site 111 (CC=653) active yet?
I saw the private voice calls on Ch 2442 as well on Site 104, however, they were decoding in unison as Emerg OVCM Private Call and Private Data Call, so, I wasn't sure if it was buggy on my end or what, but I was searching for the VC and couldn't find it, so I don't know what to make of it yet. And the Tgt's were way off from the RID's I've been seeing. I'm kind of writing it off as, a, I don't know anything about TIII, b, its still being built out and c, Motorola proprietary stuff possibly?

k2hz

Database Admin
Has anyone heard Site 111 (CC=653) yet?? It consistently shows on the Rochester and Attica NLs. I am not seeing any recent activity on Rochester or Attica.

ak716

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone heard Site 111 (CC=653) yet?? It consistently shows on the Rochester and Attica NLs. I am not seeing any recent activity on Rochester or Attica.
Nothing for 111 here. Just a bunch of LRRP on the Buffalo sites, all the same handful of radios though, and the occasional ENC conversation involving the RID's believed to be techs

k2hz

Database Admin
Both Rochester and Attica sites have no apparent traffic and DSD+ shows a red "information bar" across the bottom of the Event Log screen for both sites. The red background supposedly indicates the sites are in an Isolated (network failure) condition.

Rochester shows 102 and 111 as neighbors and Attica shows no neighbors. I suspect Rochester may link to the network through Attica.

Are the Buffalo sites showing the same condition?

ATCTech

From way up here site 104 appears normal. I do see what you're seeing on Attica though. I'm not seeing any CC on 101, but that's normal for my location.

1623459405383.png

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Does any of this matter if traffic is encrypted?
In some respects, and to a certain degree, yes. It's nice to have frequencies positively identified as belonging to a particular system/site, so that others who stumble across a frequency during a search have some reference point. And even if the transmissions can't be monitored due to encryption, sometimes it's nice to at least figure out who a particular user might be, so that when someone asks "Hey, where did such and such go? I can no longer hear them on their old frequency/talkgroup" an answer can be provided.

k2hz

Database Admin
I am still seeing no TG activity on Rochester or Attica and no trace of Site 111. Is there any activity on the Buffalo sites?

ak716

Premium Subscriber
Site 101 is up and strong, getting LRRP Control messages, none of the sites show isolated, no changes to sites its broadcasting as neighbors or their status

k2hz

Database Admin
Do you normally see activity from their Arcade site?
If you mean Saia Net Site 11, I can detect weak signals, vary with ducting but never strong enough to decode on the frequencies for that site, specifically 451.525 and 461.575 recently. I have heard no trace of any signal on the reported 454.0625 for Site 111 at any time. My inquiries to members of this forum in the Buffalo area have also been negative in the past. Certainly possible 111 is active and I can't hear it. But, for some reason, the CapMax signals from Rochester and Attica are stronger than from those sites on the Con+ system at my location.

ak716

Premium Subscriber
Looks like Sites 101, 103, 104, 117 are all off the air. Yesterday, I noticed 101, 104 and 117 were off, and today, I noticed 103 went off. Yesterday, when I hit Site 103, it didn't show anything red/down, at all. Might have something to do with the new SaiaNet site and updates to their system? Just a speculation

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
The Capacity Max system rollout is on hold for the foreseeable future, so I've set the system to deprecated status in the database. If we need to revive it at some point, we can do so. Make sure to check your local Con+ sites that previously had CapMax control channels to see if those are once again active on the SaiaNet system. So far that has been the case with the Attica and Rochester sites.

Here's the direct link to the system for reference: Saia/Goosetown (CapMax) Trunking System, Regional, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies

ak716

Premium Subscriber
Somethings back with this again, maybe. Just stumbled across 424.4375 (old Site 8 frequency, still licensed to Saia), decoding as TIII, Site L6-26.2, CC 1, NL 13.7, 15.6, 26.2. Tried playing with it a few different ways and its consistently displaying the same info. Might be back on the table again?

Status
Not open for further replies.